[H] 5/10M Boomkin + WW Monk LF Raid Group

Hello,

LF laid back group that pumps and is mechanically sound.

We’re looking for 2 nights per week (Tues-Wed-Thurs) started at 8pm CST at the earliest. I do also swing heal as needed.

Druid: Wölffy - Mal’Ganis
Monk: Ezchizee - Mal’Ganis

Can check our logs and let us know if you have questions.
Best way to contact me is Discord = wolffy#1290

Are you available Th/Su 20:00-24:00 EST (Mal’ganis 2/10M)?

Would be tough. I’m going to say probably not.

Hi Wolffy,

We are looking to add a couple dps to our core and if you have the time, I would really like to chat with you.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 4/10M (Darkvein down to 3%)

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to do the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. Would love to have you as a part of the team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Hi Wolffy!

I wasn’t able to add you on Discord for whatever reason. Could you please add me instead? We fit your times you’re looking for perfectly & also on Mal’ganis!

Discord: Ekyu#3966
BNET: Ekye#11711

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PT

Hello Wolffy! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

We look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hhyjal-take-on-me-wedthur-730pm-1000pm-pt-mythic-progression/615428

Hi Wölffy, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 2/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, DK, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Still on the hunt! 2 nights per week only please

Currently 3/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster, as we have just started raiding Mythic as of four weeks ago. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants. We run a small bench to account for unexpected circumstances and to make our raid a little more flexible for different strats.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst/9est - 9pst/12est

Thursday: 6pst/9est - 9pst/12est

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hey I know it’s a step down 1 boss, but Innovation on Zuljin is 3/10M need a couple pieces to push through.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 est (not sure if the 30 mins breaks it)

Reach me on discord @ Raz#4836 if interested

Hey Wolffy!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello there, we raid three days but figured I’d post anyways.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Still on the hunt!