[H] 5 Players Looking For Raiding Guild

Hi there!

There is a group of about five of us coming from Alliance that are looking for a new home. We expect to down Sire this week and get AOTC. Due to our raid team dismembering, we are then planning to level and gear our Horde characters. (Classes are still up in the air and we’re willing to be flexible.)

Our level 50 characters won’t be raid ready for a bit. However, three of us are regular raiders (we can message you our logs), one of us is a casual raider, and one of us is more interested in serving a role collecting food and mats for the guild to help prepare for raid nights.

We’re a close knit group from the prairies and the west coast who are pretty lighthearted, friendly, and super focused on improving our skillsets.

Please let us know if you think we’d make a good fit in your guild!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the server / Horde side of the server! Untitled Goose Guild may be a place that would suit your team. We’re a mix of veteran raiders too busy to commit to multi-night raiding and casual raiders who are trying to learn and improve - currently 7/10H. We raid one night per week - Tuesday 8pm - midnight PST. Our raid atmosphere is very laid back and friendly and our goal each raid tier is heroic full clear farm by the end of the raid tier.

We currently have 18-22 raid members weekly with a balanced raid comp, so we have some room to grow since we aren’t targeting mythic raiding. If you’re interested I’m happy to chat more - you can reach hit me up in game or at btag Eumaeus#1166

Hello Phyffe,

Please check us out at elevatedguild.com

We currently field 3 consistent raid teams, all running at 630-930 PST Tue/Wed
-Mythic team 4/10M
-AOTC+ 9/10H
-BTC 9/10H

We also run an open sign up raid on the weekend for alts and socials.

We have several groups of IRL friends throughout the guild/teams. You can join us to get a feel while you are leveling and gearing to 60.

If you’d like to speak directly you can message me @ Mech#1563 on bnet.

Muhato

1 Like

Hey,

Im the GM of Random Playlist, welcome. We are a two night a week (Tues/Thurs) AOTC guild that focuses on fun and a positive raiding atmosphere. Hit my up on BNet or Discord and we can chat to see if we would be a good fit for you folks.

BNet: Baffels#1252
Discord: Baffels#6438

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Came here to mention Elevated but Muhato beat me to it. I think you guys would do well in our community! Hope you check us out!

Hey! You guys seem to fit the mold we have here at Flaming dragon pretty well. We have been AOTC for a few weeks but are looking to fill our rosters a little bit more before stepping into Mythic. You can add me here on bnet: Freshlove10#1170 or on discord: Fresh#5071 if you want to talk further about it. We hope to be hearing from you guys soon!

1 Like
10/10H is recruiting for its core raid team. Fridays and Saturdays at 7-10pm Server Time (Pacific Standard). Rated BG's and Arenas ran frequently. Mythic+ ran weekly!

Ideal roles:
1 Tank
1-4 DPS

Ideal Classes:
Demon Hunter
Warlock
Warrior
Mage

Add me on Battlenet, Discord, or search our Guild! :grinning:
BT: Philmoremuff#1593
Disc: Dr. Phil#8594