[H] 5 Dedicated AOTC/KSM Players LF 2-Night Heroic/M+ Guild

Hi team, I have a group of 5 players (Boomkin, SPriest, DH/Pally, UH/Blood DK, RSham) looking for a home for Heroic raiding and M+ keying. We are all pre-nerf AOTC players from Nathria (Killed Mid/Late Feb) as well as coming from clearing all Classic content as well as older Legion/MoP raids, so we are raid experienced.

We are currently 6/10 Normal in SoD via pugs as well.

We will be looking to xfer server as well as do some rerolling to fill a need in a raid if needed. Our main priority is simply to get to Heroic raid with a group of competent folks, as well as do some M+ keying.

Preferred raid nights are any afternoon/evening except Wed/Sun. Ideally 2 nights per week, but we can chat if there is a different offer. We are also happy to push into Mythic raiding if the guild gets AOTC early as well.

All the guys here are competent, dedicated players, but we are simply juggling Classic and Retail raids so we are limited on time for 3/4/5 nights per week Mythic raiding.

Please reach out to me on Discord (Mighty#2259) or Bnet (Mighty#11445), and/or reply here and we can get in touch!

Hey hey! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer and a few DPS to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this, we’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog!

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you