[h] 5/9m bod 414 bdk & 413 dh lfg

Due to roster issues our guild decided to discontinue raiding. We’re currently looking for a new raiding guild that is either 5/9M or further progressed. We are currently 5/9M with some pulls on KR and previous CE in Uldir.

Current Exp:
9/9H 5/9M BOD
8/8 M Uldir

Preferred Times:

Tues 9:30 p.m. - 1 a.m. CST
Weds 9:30 p.m. - 1 a.m. CST
Thurs 9:30 p.m. - 1 a.m. CST

Realid: Wednezday#1133 or Doomdozzer#1996

Hey Doomzzday! My name is Kixxi from Bleeding Hollow. Im the GM for and we are currently looking for a DPS DK and DH to fill a vital role on our roster. We are sitting at 5/9M after have a lot of attendance issues that have been resolved and are on our way to push quick. Downed 2 new prog bosses last week and going to continue the momentum. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through.

Raid times
Wed/Thurs: (8:30p-12:30a EST) (7:30p-11:30p CST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 10 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)
Syby#1900 (Recruitment Officer)

Hey there!

Prime is 5/9M on Boulderfist and actively looking for a new tank and a havoc dh! Raid times are tue-thu-sun 9pm-12am est. Bnet is veyd#1292 and disc is veyd#6469.

We run m+ (a bunch of 1700-1800 io folks), we do pvp, we raid. We do all the things. Hit me up.