[H] 5/8M 388 Mage LF Raiding Guild

Hello everyone, as the title states, I am looking for a mythic raiding guild to progress BFD with. I would prefer to stay on Tichondrius and stay horde, but I would be open to transfer if the right guild comes along. My preferred raid times are Tuesday/Thursday around 7-10 PM PST. Feel free to add my Battle net if interested: NirboTurbo#1979. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

The Night Show is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin full of close-knit friends with a lot of raiding exp since vanilla to include CE achievements.

We are recruiting for both our Mythic raid team and mythic+ personnel.

If you run just mythic + and/or are looking for an active late night guild we are always recruiting any classes!

Currently 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Uldir

We raid Sun, Mon 10PM-1AM PST that is 1AM-4AM EST. We are pushing for CE. We want people who know how to communicate as well as have a good understanding of their roles. Please contact me with any further info you may want.

The goal for BFA is to obtain CE on each tier of raiding.

HUGE Priority: MW Monk, Rogue

Recruiting:Rogue, mage, Exceptional players

SOCIAL members are more than welcome to join us. We are late nighters so if your looking for mythic+, PVP and or alt runs raider, please contact one of us.

Please contact MrRagerxx#1349, campyourbody#2937, or Mulletmaster#3085 to see if we are a good fit.-discord

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Mistweaver (HIGH)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (HIGH)
Any Exceptional RDPS

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Hello! Currently recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor and wanted to just shoot our information! We are Alliance over on Whisperwind but the guild as a whole is a solid good group of people. We got 7/8 M last tier after fighting the “BFA sucks wow is dead” drag and I feel we’re stronger than ever. Very active, very nice, and tons of out-of-raid activities. Hope to hear from you!

Happy guild hunting!

About us:
Two Shot-Whisperwind[A] is a 7/8M guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out.

Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around. We hold ourselves accountable for mistakes, make each pull count, and try to limit unnecessary downtime.

Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we’re committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and treating all raiders equally.

Currently recruiting:

• DPS (particularly Mages, Boomies)
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)
Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)

Optional Heroic Raid
While not required on a weekly basis, raiders are encouraged to show up to our Heroic raid when possible.
Sunday, 8-11pm EST

Addons:
Bigwigs (or DBM)
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
RCLootCouncil

If you’re interested, fill out an application on our discord (discord.gg/tQxV8uP), or DM me on discord (RyQ#5897).

I think you’d be a good fit for us, if you dont mind running a little later while keeping a 3hr schedule. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST, invites at 845pm

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Onyx of Proudmoore is a guild that was built by progression-minded individuals with a desire to have fun, and build relationships. We are mostly made up of highly skilled adult players, with real-life time commitments such as school/work/children. We seek to clear all the content available while having fun. Our active guild is full of experienced and fun-loving players that are willing to shift gears for raiding and take it seriously.

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS

6/9H BoD
8/8M Uldir

PAST RAID PROGRESS

11/11M Antorus Cleared - Cutting Edge
5/9M Tomb of Sargeras

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Mythic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm to 10pm ST(PST) and we also have a NON-MANDATORY Mythic raid on Thursdays from 7pm to 10pm.

HOW TO APPLY

We ask you to join our Discord and put in your information so that we may contact you further!

discord.gg/XBGNhjf

Add me on Bnet if you want to talk!

Recruitment Officer - (Arysade) Valliere#1711

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we are in need of another mage for our roster as we only have 1 full time frost mage.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hey there Mageyoulook

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M Uldir, 7/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest, Warlock,
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

if you are still looking for a raiding team, my guild has 2 teams. a 3 day schedule and a 2 day schedule.

you can reach any lead from our 3 day team at the following:
★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer

and our leadership for our 2 day team:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid one day a week on Sundays from 6 to 10pm EST.
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

Hey man, I sent you a Btag request but wanted to leave something here for reference. I’m the raid leader of Tribe of the Ascended, an 8/8M 4/9M (with Conclave dying this week for sure) guild that only raids twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-midnight EST. We’d really like to add a mage to our roster and I’d love to talk with you. Here’s our wowprogress for more info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-legion/Tribe+Of+The+Ascended

Let’s talk soon! Feel free to fill out our app linked at the bottom of our wowprogress page if you’re interested too.