[H] 5/8 M 383 Priest/Paladin Healer LF Evening/Night Guild

Hello,

I’m looking for a guild to raid with on either my holy priest or holy paladin. I reached 5/8 M on my priest several months ago but stopped raiding for a while. I’m looking to get back into it, either continuing in Uldir or starting in BoD.

What I can offer:

• I pride myself on maximizing my potential as a player and will do everything I can to learn about my spec and itemize my character in the best way possible.
  • I’m a fast learner and will adapt to unfamiliar encounters quickly. Like any human being, I make mistakes from time to time, but I can accept when I’ve done so and will learn from my mistakes instead of pinning them on others.
  • I maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor and rarely become frustrated or angry.
  • I will be an active member of the community. I play a lot outside of raids and like to chat and joke around with guildies.
  • I should have very good attendance but sometimes may have to miss raids due to exams or flights. Unfortunately this all comes down to luck, some semesters I might have 100% attendance, others I might have to miss several days. I will, however, always provide several weeks (sometimes even months) notice. I will never fail to show up without giving plenty of notice, (except, of course, in the event of a severe emergency).

I can provide logs from 8.0 for my priest upon request. My paladin currently does not have any progression logs.

My guild criteria:

• A calm and positive environment. I will not be comfortable in hostile, toxic or excessively loud or stressed environments.
  • Minimal vulgarity and crudeness. If your Discord channel sounds like a middle school playground, I’m not interested.
  • Zero tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia, discrimination or stigma of any sort.
  • An active community outside of raids.
  • Preferably capable of making CE every tier. If your guild does not appear to be on track to make CE in Uldir but you have a valid reason why progress has been slow (roster issues, etc), you can tell me the reason and I will be understanding. I’m not going to be super strict about this one because I care a lot more about the people in the guild than how well it performs.
  • Horde.
  • Raid times LATER THAN 6:30 PST, preferably even later than that. This is rigid and absolutely non-negotiable.

If you’re still with me and think I’d be a good fit for your group, send me a message so we can start talking (contact info below). Please make sure your guild meets all the criteria I laid out before contacting me, otherwise things will not work out. The fifth point is the only one I’m not strict on.

PLEASE DON’T CONTACT ME IF YOU RAID BEFORE 6:30 PST. I CAN’T POSSIBLY MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR.

Bnet (best way to get in touch): Seven#13704
Discord: Seven#8204
or post here (will be slower to respond).

edit: fixed an error in the discord tag.

(Loupy) #2

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Bumpitty bumpitty bump.

(Kisshót) #6

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Bump bump bump.

Please read threads before replying.

(Kyatastrophe) #9

I just want to say your post is a recruiters wet dream insofar as formatting and information and everybody who isn’t reading it is an idiot

Still looking.

WTB guild.

Bumpitty bumpitty bump

Why do west coast guilds not exist

Let’s try again