I’m looking for a guild to raid with on either my holy priest or holy paladin. I reached 5/8 M on my priest several months ago but stopped raiding for a while. I’m looking to get back into it, either continuing in Uldir or starting in BoD.
What I can offer:
- I pride myself on maximizing my potential as a player and will do everything I can to learn about my spec and itemize my character in the best way possible.
- I’m a fast learner and will adapt to unfamiliar encounters quickly. Like any human being, I make mistakes from time to time, but I can accept when I’ve done so and will learn from my mistakes instead of pinning them on others.
- I maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor and rarely become frustrated or angry.
- I will be an active member of the community. I play a lot outside of raids and like to chat and joke around with guildies.
- I should have very good attendance but sometimes may have to miss raids due to exams or flights. Unfortunately this all comes down to luck, some semesters I might have 100% attendance, others I might have to miss several days. I will, however, always provide several weeks (sometimes even months) notice. I will never fail to show up without giving plenty of notice, (except, of course, in the event of a severe emergency).
I can provide logs from 8.0 for my priest upon request. My paladin currently does not have any progression logs.
My guild criteria:
- A calm and positive environment. I will not be comfortable in hostile, toxic or excessively loud or stressed environments.
- Minimal vulgarity and crudeness. If your Discord channel sounds like a middle school playground, I’m not interested.
- Zero tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia, discrimination or stigma of any sort.
- An active community outside of raids.
- Preferably capable of making CE every tier. If your guild does not appear to be on track to make CE in Uldir but you have a valid reason why progress has been slow (roster issues, etc), you can tell me the reason and I will be understanding. I’m not going to be super strict about this one because I care a lot more about the people in the guild than how well it performs.
- Raid times LATER THAN 6:30 PST, preferably even later than that. This is rigid and absolutely non-negotiable.
If you’re still with me and think I’d be a good fit for your group, send me a message so we can start talking (contact info below). Please make sure your guild meets all the criteria I laid out before contacting me, otherwise things will not work out. The fifth point is the only one I’m not strict on.
PLEASE DON’T CONTACT ME IF YOU RAID BEFORE 6:30 PST. I CAN’T POSSIBLY MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR.
Bnet (best way to get in touch): Seven#13704
or post here (will be slower to respond).
edit: fixed an error in the discord tag.