[H] 480 CE Warrior LF Guild (Shadowlands)

Hello

I would be faction and server hopping to Horde - Area 52 before Shadowlands hits. And am trying to find a Mythic Raiding guild.

I was Tank main for the 1st 2 tiers of BFA, and DPS for the last 2. Normally I keep multiple specs/characters upto date, but due to BFA systems, and real life, could only keep my Warrior upto date.

I have achieved CE with my current guild, but I really want to try Horde for Shadowlands. As finding good guilds with good attitude is very hard to find on Alliance side.

I am most comfortable in Tanking, but if positions are not open, I am fine with DPS spot as well. Can play most of the specs/classes. I have all classes max level, so can switch on the spot, but for Trialing, if required, I can only bring my Warrior right now. And then maybe when Shadowlands hits, I can trial for other spots on other classes/specs (as gearing will reset)

Let me know if anyone knows of any guild recruiting for this tier or next. Looking forward to play from the Horde side. Super excited.

Thank you for reading the post.

Forgot contact info
Bnet: RedDevil#2222
Disc: Red666Devil#1115

Hello! If you are a returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Priest - Holy/Disc+Shadow (Need All!)
Warrior - Dps

(Medium):
Mage
Warlock
Shaman - Ele

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for exceptional players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

That sounds good. Will send you a friend request. Lets have a chat.