[H] 480 BM Hunter 4/12 M 12/12 H

Looking for a guild to run with as my current one shifted from a progression to a casual guild.

I’m looking for a progression guild that’s actually looking to progress. I don’t mind wipes but giving up is not in my agenda.

I pugged my way to AOTC for BoD, EP, and Ny when each came out and finally got a guild come further Ny’alotha progression only for the to convert to a casual guild when the raid became “too hard to progress.” I’m not looking to get CE tomorrow, I’m simply looking to get a group that’s going to keep progressing.

I’ve got a rather open raid schedule so time really isn’t too much of a problem, I live in the Central Timezone. If you’re interested enough, my bnet is,

AGWarden#1194

Hey Hiro. We are Wet, a soon to be 11/12M raiding guild on Illidan, and we are looking for ranged DPS. We raid tues/wed/Thursday from 9-12 EST. I would love to talk to you more about a potential trial spot. Please reach out at Chase#11636 or on discord at Chase#2344. Dropping our whole info below:

Guild: Wet

Raid Times: <T/W/TH> 8-11 CST Raid schedule during progress with possible additional raid days during the first few weeks of progression.

Server: Illidan

About our guild : Newly Formed Guild with 12/12M and 11/12M Nyalotha Officers and Returning GM with NA 200 experience. We are looking for like-minded motivated and experienced players that are willing to go the extra mile to achieve a common goal, which is Top 100 US .

-Focused on Progression (Raid time focused on maximizing )
-Skilled and Reliable players
-Social atmosphere

What we want out of our raiders:

-Reliability : We require 90% attendance three nights for 9 hours total (during progress), or additional time if we are close).
-Ability to Communicate : Mic is required.
-Flexibility : You might not be in on every boss fight, You will see all bosses but raid progression takes priority. A geared alt or off-spec will be required.
-Knowledge : Study up on fights before we get to them, Know your class, and how to improve. (PTR play is not required but is a plus).

Recruitment Needs:

All Classes and specs will be given an opportunity if you have the experience and logs to prove you are exceptional.

If you are interested please join our discord and fill out our application-

My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858

Hello

] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday (12/12 H) (8/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hi Hirokoalvey,

We’re actively recruiting players who don’t mind wipes and who don’t want to quit when progression heats up. Based on your current progression, we might be a bit of a jump for you in terms of the speed we progress, but your post suggests you have the kind of mindset required to keep a cool head while under the pressure of progressing. The most important thing we look for is people who can maintain a positive and productive attitude toward the raid and toward their teammates when we’re facing a difficult encounter.

If you’re interested, I’ve linked out guild spam. If you’re still interested after reading it carefully, we’d love to get an application from you. I’ve also added you on bnet in case you’d like to chat to learn a bit more about us.

Hey Hirokoalvey!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello Hirokalvey
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hi Hirokoalvey!

Act Naturally is an Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for 1-2 mythic ready DPS to round out our roster and we are looking for another hunter. We are still pushing content, and getting ready for SL.

Our raid times are:
Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)
Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A] - #22 by Piqua-sargeras

Good luck in your search!

Unrest is a 3/12M Alliance guild on Bladefist. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Our recruitment post may not be as slick as these others guys. We apologize as we are just men and women of math, science and dick jokes.