[H] 479 ilvl Blood DK for hire, 4/12 M tank

Hello

As guildies got bored and slowly stepped away from the game, we no longer have enough players to fill mythic. We made the decision to stop raiding as recruitment to our dead server isn’t an easy task. I still want to see how far I can get this raid tier though. I have spent a lot of time on this current character and it would be a shame to walk away until Shadowlands. I also really enjoy tanking.

About me:
I have played in the same guild since 2004. I started raiding the second week BWL came out in Vanilla and have raided every raid tier since. I have almost all rank 4 essences, minus like 4 or 5 that are still rank 3. 479 ilvl. Average Ny’alotha performance of 90.8 (mythic) and 96.3 (heroic). Available after 7 PM EST for raiding.

Logs:
https:// www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/eonar/deathsaint#

BTag: SaintKat#1184
Discord: SaintKat#4970

Hey Deathsaint,
I sent you a friend request on discord and here is the info for the guild I recruit for. Hit me up if you are interested. (We usually don’t reach out to tanks)

Mediocrity is a 3/12 Mythic Ny’a with 0.25% pull on Shad’har and 20% pull on Hivemind. We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild based on Thrall-US. We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raid roster, M+, and Shadowlands.

Currently Recruiting:

Mythic Raiding – Exceptional DPS

M+ - All

Shadowlands – All

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

• Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

• Heroic alt runs starting on Saturday nights (Cross-server Trials are welcome)

Fully stocked GBank - all consumables provided

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also have Keys (lvl 10-20+) run daily with high io heals/tanks in guild! We run old content, level alts, and dabble in PVP.

Contacts:
BNet:
Dabbins#1174
Takima#11693

Discord:
Dabbins#5633
Takima#2437

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
9/12M

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Hey Deathsaint!

Morning Brew is looking for a Tank to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 7/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Tanks - DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DH
Ranged – Warlock
Melee – DH
Healer – Resto Sham

Hi Death,

{Reprieve} 4/12M (Hive at 20%) AOTC is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our goal is to push hard into mythic. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Open
Healers - Open
Tank - Open

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Happy Thursday!