[H] 478 Hunter LF mythic raid guild

Currently looking for Mythic raid guild progressing through current tier. 3/12M as of right now. Have logs if you want them. Willing to xfer servers but only will play horde!
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/jcx#difficulty=5

Hey there, my guild is currently 6/12M and we are in need of ranged dps. Raid times are tues/weds 9:30-12:30 EST. We are horde on Bleeding Hollow. I can be reached at:

Bnet: Ziff#1941
Discord: Ziff#5184

Would love to chat more about it if you’re interested!

Hello,
We are Sublime, a Horde guild on Hyal. We are currently 4/12M and our raid nights are Tues/Wed 7-10pst. We are a laid back, yet serious 18+ guild looking to round out our roster for the rest of BFA moving into Shadowlands. We do run M+ throughout the week and have an optional heroic alt night on Fridays at the same time.
Would love to have a chat with you if you are interested.
My battletag is tehfluffyone#1150
Disc Devana#8731

Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

[We Happy Few] [H][Tichondrius]

We are 6/12M. Looking for ranged to expand our roster while we push for CE!

Raid Schedule:
Mythic: Tues/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 PM PST
Heroic: Optional Wed/Sun with interest.

Our goal each tier to reach CE but, we understand people have lives outside of the game. We require over 95% raid attendance. We provide flasks/potions/food and repairs for each raid. We wish to continue our success with mythic raiding into Shadowlands. Time is required to study mythic guides, personal logs and research raid mechanics (we expect you to know the fight when you enter the raid).

How to apply:
Topannga#3207 (discord)
Topannga (ign)

Drakedekay#6514 (discord)
Drakedekay (ign)

Toot#2783
Tooterpop (ign)

For the Horde!

Hey there Jcx

I gonna link a portion of our post - we are looking for quality players like yourself and if your interested in talking lets chat - we are Horde on Mal’ganis - currently 9/12 M

Schedule
• Tuesday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Wednesday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Thursday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Optional/Alt Sunday or Monday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

About Us
Sauce is a semi-hardcore guild looking to add to our core Mythic raiding team. We are looking for people that are actively engaged in the game, know the ins and outs of their respective classes and share the common goal of obtaining CE. The guild has a long history of end-game progression and we will continue to be at the top of the ranks moving forward. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to take constructive criticism, we’d be interested in a conversation. After all, the fit should be mutually beneficial.

Currently 9/12 M

What We Offer
• Stable leadership, founding GM from Vanilla raid leads.
• Flasks and Feasts for Heroic/Mythic raid content.
• Skilled Mythic+ Groups and the ability to rotate in multiple alts/specs.
• Constructive criticism and a positive team atmosphere.
• Log review and training to enhance your play.

Add me on BNET or Apply via Website
Dread7787#1346
www (dot) saucetistic (dot) com