[H] 477 Warlock/Druid LF Mythic Guild

Have 12/12H experience 4/12 Mythic experience. Transferring off of a low pop server due to it not having any Mythic guilds.

Started off raiding during Vanilla-Cat, just came back this expansion. I mostly range dps or can heal/tank on the Druid.

Warlock: Malifrita
Druid: Daevos

Preferably looking for guild that runs after 8pm central.

Hey Daevos, your mythic experience would fit right in with where our guild is in progression. Would love to talk, you can reach me at JHiggy76#1920 on BNet or JHiggy76#8845 on Discord.

Our guild, Beef Club is 3/12 Mythic and looking to fill the last few DPS spots in our mythic progression roster. We’re a friendly guild looking to get Cutting Edge with experienced leadership. Our raid environment is very lax, we all know what we’re doing and get the job done while still joking around and having fun.

Really hope to hear from you!

[H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H if you are looking for a fun but mythic guild. follow this link please :slight_smile:

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet