[H] 477 Resto Shaman (3/12M) Looking for Raiding Guild

477 Resto Shaman with 474 Enhance offspec looking for raiding guild preferably on Area 52.

Currently 3/12M would prefer a guild 2/12M or above

Looking for times between 6:30PM EST and 11:30PM EST any day of the week.

I have prior CE experience.

Hello!

Majority of us are 2/12M already with a 5% pull on Maut - only reason guild doesn’t have the “kills” is we didn’t have enough to count as a guild run yet. Here’s our info for you though!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are just filling out the last few spots to begin mythics. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 12/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next week.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hey Raidhug I will spare you the spam here and link our Forum post if you think you would be a good fit please reach out to me on Discord, info is in the post!! :slight_smile:
[H] - US - Zul'jin - Eclipse Gaming Recruiting for Mythic Progression and Community Members - #7 by Ballzdêêp-zuljin

Tues-Thurs 8-11 EST. 11/12M, working on Nzoth for CE. Us-Thrall we need one healer. One hps pumper.

Scrubcat#1271 BT

Hi Raidhug,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 5/12M in Nya’lotha, and plan to continue our success into Shadowlands.

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Hi there!
Epitaph is currently recruiting a couple of dps for our mythic raid group. We are currently 3/12M and raid tuesday/friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We alsp run mythic pluses daily :slight_smile:

If you are interested we would love for you to come tag along one of our raid nights to see if it could be a good fit.

Alikona #11551 is battlenet and Dem #5747 is discord. Hope to hear from you soon!.

Hey Hug !
I’m a recruiting officer over here at < Cool Cats > - Mal’Ganis. We’re currently looking for a couple of more solid players to add to our mythic roster for this xpac and into Shadowlands. The guild just got back into raiding less than a month ago as we’ve geared some of our old raiders back up to speed and were currently 4/12M with a sub-optimal roster so were looking to make some changes. The core of the guild (12 of us) used to be a top cutting edge raid team dating back to as far as Cataclysm. We pushed for high world rankings for about 6 tiers till real life scenarios hit the team and forced us a bit back. Now most of us have returned to the game and looking to complete our roster with some players that share the same interest. Our schedule is very relaxed for the rest of this xpac as we look to achieve cutting edge and solidify a solid team towards Shadowlands. We’re currently raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11 est with Sundays optional for old content ( achievements and meta mounts) or for an extra day once we ramp up into the higher mythic bosses. The guild is also very active running mythic plus frequently and have lots of “casual” members adding the sense of community to the guild as well. If this sounds like something you’d like to be apart of or if you’d like more information go ahead and add my tag and I’ll be sure to answer anymore questions you have. Thanks for your time, have a good one !

Tena#11142

Maybe you’d be intterested in a server change for the right fit.
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686