[H] 477 resto druid 474 resto sham

Got back into wow in BFA, started raiding and really enjoy it, looking for a guild to progress with past the first 3 nyalotha bosses, and into shadowlands on also enjoy doing 15+ keys.

Would prefer raiding on a larger EST server 830 or later

Hey Cloud,

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

Hey! I know we aren’t your ideal times, but I’m not sure how flexible you are. We’re looking for healers! I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments. We’re 12/12h & 3/12 mythic right now.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Please have a look and reach out if you guys think we might be a good fit. We love to run keys (we do a ton each week) and would love the opportunity to chat with the two of you. We are looking for a healer or two and we are on a very large EST server.

Hi Cloud,
Check us out, we start earlier than you like but maybe it works.
< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 4/12M
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

Hi. I’m in a guild that has an evening team that starts right at 10PM EST and ends at 1 AM. They are currently 4/12M, working on Hivemind.

If interested, add me and I can tell you more about the guild. We are (H) on Tich!

BTAG: MissKay#11518
DISCORD: moonlightbae#4174

Hello. We may fit what you’re looking for. check us out and get in contact if interested

Could help us progress through mythic!! Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi There,

is a new guild on Kel’Thuzad lead by former mythic progression raiders coming back to push Shadowlands.

We are forming a two night progression guild that is looking for a close knit core for AOTC and mythic progression. The purpose of this group is to raid two nights a week and still push content to cutting edge. This is not a hard core group but would love to see all content.

I am a former cutting edge raider in Legion coming back to form a tight knit core to enjoy shadowlands.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, looking specifically for a solid healer and tank to round out the core group. As a raid leader The biggest thing I look for when filling out my roster is know your role and spec. I expect you to know all the fights heading into a raid as I will go over them but it makes my job and everyone’s job easy. I find the most enjoyment out of this game maximising my characters and I believe everyone should know how to dim their character and push it to the max.

As we are forming for shadowlands mainly I would love to get the right group of people together before it hits so to get started we will raid when we fill but I would love to set up some groups for mythic plus to start.

Raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 EST.

Please fill out this form to Apply!
h ttps://forms.gle/Ybkk2U9bCae4N5kZ8

Any questions add Whitt#11586 (GM) or Ryan#12429/WardeR#1191 (Recruiment Officers) for more information.

Hey our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 3/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/heroic. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319

Hey Cloudpuncher,

My guild is currently progressing on P3 Carapace and we are in need of a resto shaman! If this interests you please drop me a line. I’m pasting our recruitment post below.

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Ny’alotha 10/12, Mythic EP 6/8 (Pre-nerf Ashvane), Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:
All DPS Classes with solid parses from mythic bosses.

One Resto Shaman or MW Monk.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Hi, I formed a guild with all my degenerate friends. All Former or current CE players. We are 3/12M 12/12H as a guild but many have more kills. Forming up for Shadowlands Mythic and to kill a few more in Mythic Nylotha
Battle Tag: Subsonic#11215 Sargeras-Alliance

if your looking still

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey,
We’re a reforming guild, but if you’re interesting in being treated like royalty as a healer, and a guaranteed mythic spot, hit us up.

Laughing Coffin (LC) - Emerald Dream - is looking for members to fill out our heroic/mythic roster! We’re a guild that returned to the game back in May and have been pugging 12/12 heroic clears since. We’re looking to get some members to get our guild rolling back into the mythic raiding scene. Previously our guild has obtained AOTC every raid tier and have been consistently one of the first guilds to complete AOTC. We’re a community that plays other MMORPGs such as BDO, AA, Bless, ect. We have decided to return to WoW and stay with WoW for the foreseeable future. The guild does weekly full 12/12H clears and is looking for YOU to become part of our mythic push entry team! We’re a very chill group that honestly has the most fun during out failures, and we don’t give up. For instance, if you’re looking for a group that even on progression nighs, 31 wipes in, can still crack jokes and mess around, we’re that group. We welcome all, and the one thing we hate the most is cliques. Open community where anyone can come in and feel welcomes/mess around is what we’re all about.

Raid times:
Friday/Saturday 10PM EST – 1AM EST
Monday – Optional (only if needed) 10PM EST – 1AM EST

Requirements:
Level 80 HoA
Appropriate Corruptions, Azerite, and level 15 cape preferred
450+ Item Level for heroic
465+ Item Level for mythic
Make it to raid night

Spots Open:
Off Tank
Pumper DPS (Ranged + Melee)