[H] 477 RDruid 5/12M LF Current raid team

[H] 477 Resto Druid 5/12M 12/12H exp LF long-term raid team, who still raids Ny’alotha.

Hello, i’m looking for a raid team who is still raiding Mythic Ny’alotha, and will continue raiding into Shadowlands.
Looking for a casual or semi hardcore mythic team who farms heroic and then progresses into mythic.

Looking for a mature raid team who is respectful, and non toxic. People who enjoy playing together and working as a team.
Also people who enjoy playing the game at a casual mythic level, and have the skill sets to do so. People who will actively improve when needed, but I don’t mind if the progression speed is slower. :slight_smile:
I’ve been a pug most of this expansion due to travel, and would like to be part of a long term team again now.
I have many many years of raiding experience and AoTC :slight_smile:

Willing to play offspecs when needed, have bear and boomkin gear sets.
I’m still learning how to play boomkin competitively though, can range 60-80k dps for now. It’s a work in progress as i’ve mostly been a resto druid.

I have logs posted.
2000+ io score M+ Healer

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Moofur! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey it seems like we might be a good fit for what your looking for. We are still working on Mythic Ny’alotha. We are 6/12. Would call our selfs casual mythic. As we care about getting bosses down but not super hardcore. We have a open Resto druid spot open. Would love to talk. Here is our guild copy and paste. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hey, It sounds like you might be a good match for our raid team. We are a casual mythic raid team. We get AoTC then work on some mythic and have a good time while doing it. We are 6/12 mythic. Raid Sun-Mon from 8pm-11:30pm est time. Ill leave our guild recruitment stuff below. Hope to hear from you.

is currently recruiting for our raid team. We are a mature group of raiders who have fun while clearing content. We are currently 6/12 Mythic Ny’alotha and progressing as far as we can until pre-patch hits. Although we are currently pushing mythic content, we are not a CE guild. We are mostly casual mythic where we work toward mythic progression while maintaining a relaxed and fun vibe. Our raid days/times are SUN/MON 7:00-9:30PM Central Time. We are currently in need of a healer, a non-hunter ranged DPS, and melee DPS. Aside from raid, we do mythic+, all tank raids, raffles, leveling contests, and achievement runs. Please contact our GM/Raid Lead Castlegreyskull#0327 (discord) We look forward to hearing from you!