H 477 Frost Mage Looking for a Mythic Team

Hi, this is mostly just a search to see if precisely what I’m looking for even exists.

I’m a 477 frost mage that raids with an AOTC team currently. I’m finding myself starved for the feeling of progression and have come to realize that my current team doesn’t share that feeling. They want to get curve and mostly go afk til the next tier. I want to keep going. I’m not looking to join a hall of fame team, I’d prefer to play the specs I want to, but am obviously willing to choose correct covenants and what not.

So, I’m wondering if there’s a two-night team that exists that raids Mythic on a Tuesday/Sunday schedule during PST times? If it does, send me a message or respond here and I’ll send you my logs and a more in depth history of my raiding. If it doesn’t, please flame me for being a terrible dreamer, I’d like to hear that too.

Hey Fallstaff! We raid tuesday/wednesday and are CST based, but otherwise may be exactly what you are looking for - and happen to need a mage! Check us out and add me on discord at Raz#8161 if you’re interested. Cheers!

LFM to join our guild Wet Wet. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 6/12M…56% on Ra’Den
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Hey!
Check us out if interested!

P.s. dreaming is what pushing us to move forward. I’d love to help turn dreams into reality.

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to one of our officers:
Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)
Geminai#1265(RealID) or Geminai#6458(Discord)
Senpaimage#1639(RealID) or Senpaimage#3668(Discord)

Hey Fallstaff,

I’m not sure you’re going to find a T/Su raid team, but if you’re able to swing some other days in there, we could be a great fit for you. <Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We do plan on raiding the remainder of BFA and will begin pushing Mythic as soon as we have the roster to do so. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands (many of our raiders have prior Mythic/CE experience). Even though we want to push high Mythic, our top priority is making sure the people we bring in mesh really well with the team. We are keeping the roster limited to only the raid team so that people can actually bond with their fellow raiders. We’re looking for people that like to do the best they can, but are relaxed and laid back when it comes to their personality.

We are currently 12/12N and 8/12H, working our way through while we fill up the roster. We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding and will be doing dungeon/raid achievements as well. If you’re able to make the days work, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey Fallstaff,

I’m the GM of Déjà Vu. We’re a Horde guild on Thrall. We’re a smaller, close-knit bunch, that’s continuing to grow and play together as we get closer to Shadowlands.

We currently raid Mythic (5/12) on Saturday from 8pm-12 est. and on Tuesdays we raid Heroic (12/12) to kill nzoth and whoever else for catch up starting at 9pm. In Shadowlands, we will keep a two day schedule, and ask for a 6 hour weekly commitment for raid (3hr raids per raid day).

Our primary objectives are to build a good community where we can all have fun, play, and improve together, while simultaneously pushing challenging content. Personally, I don’t really put an emphasis on “meta specs” or whatever. I like to think that people are more likely to engage and master their spec when they’re playing the one that they enjoy the most.

We organize raids in eastern time, so I understand we don’t exactly meet your requirements…but we have do players in the guild from all different US time zones, so I think you would fit in.

My contact info is below if you’re interested. Thanks for your time!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: Chriv#5263

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Any chance you can do Tues and Thurs instead of Sun? We raid from 7-10pst. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450. I’ll leave the spam below in the meantime.

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey there,

Not sure if our days work for your schedule but I figured I’ll post anyways as we seem to match up pretty well outside of that

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Fallstaff,

I’m happy to confirm that what you’re looking for does indeed exist. I’m not sure my guild fits for logistical reasons, but there are a lot of groups like mine out there looking for players like you who’ve dipped their toes into raiding and are hungry for more.

To help those groups find you, you may want to more strictly specify your availability such as “477 Mage LF 2-day raid after 6pm PST” and follow that up with what days and exact time periods you’d be theoretically available, so they can see if their raid schedule fits in, such as “I want to raid a around 2 days / 8 hours per week, and I’m available Sun, Mon and/or Thurs between 6pm and 12am PST”. Giving them all of your theoretical availability, along with the total number of days and hours you want, can help them see if their schedule fits inside something you’d be willing to do.

But I should get to my raid in particular, in case we are a logistical fit. A majority of our group has CE-level experience, but we have one person who just started raiding 2 months ago and several people who’ve hardly done mythic content before. We provide a positive and productive culture that makes our raid a great place for those folks to get the opportunity to learn and develop as players. We raid 4-7pm PST Mon/Wed/Thurs. I will note that we do expect players to be able to play any of the specs for their respective class and role as the encounter may call for (so for some examples, mages are expected to be able to play 3 specs, priest healers to play 2, tanks, shadow priests, or any kind of shaman to play 1)

If you want to read more, check us out on our guild spam, and drop us an app if you’re interested.

Hey, we are always looking to add mages to our roster:

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

HiHi Fallstaff,

We are close to what you are looking for, I believe, as we raid Sundays and Thursdays, the other T day :stuck_out_tongue: We also like people to play what they want to play to the best of their ability, for the most part, to avoid burnout. Hopefully after looking at our details, you might feel the same:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > (Lawl) - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic on farm and are 3/12M looking for DPS and a Resto Druid for further progression. Raids are twice a week (Thurs/Sun 7PM Central until about 11PM) and Mythic+ daily. Please have logs available to share.

Come join the cult. :wink: PST ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Fallstaff!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.