[H] 475 Paladin + 471 guardian/feral

Hello!

We are a holy paladin and guardian/feral druid looking for a home from now and going into shadowlands! Both of us are well versed in other characters as well including, priest [holy or disc], BM hunter, resto druid, MW monk, rogue, resto/ele shaman.

Currently we are both 3/12 M and 12/12H. We also have expansive knowledge on m+ (currently 2500 io, and previously pushed 2k in season 2) and it’s something we love to do.

Our raidtimes are open for weekdays, but for times we are looking for 7pm-8pm CST for a start time and probably around 10pm-11pm CST end time.

If you have any questions or are interested my btag is Boobookittyf#1572

Thanks!

Hi there lazi,

If you guys are open to going horde, I’d love to chat. I sent a btag request.

We are currently looking for a holy pally and amy strong dps (tank spot will be open come sl)

More info below. Hope to chat

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p eastern. Optional Heroic Weekend Raid. M+ as a guild on monday.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353
Doctersauce#1397 - me

Hey Lazidastical!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.
Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!
    Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST
  • Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hello if you guys are able to start 1 hour earlier, we may be the perfect fit for you, here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey there! I just read your post and the two of you might be a perfect fit for us. I am linking our post so you can get a quick idea of who/what we are. I added you from Pims#1410 and I hope the two of you are still available and looking :smiley:

Hey there Lazi,

Crimson brotherhood is always looking for quality people to join our community. We are a new guild that is looking to build up for shadowlands. We’re looking to get a solid raid team together get content down in SL. Feel free to check us out. We’re a laid back community of 30 something year olds that want to focus on fun while still getting content down.