H - 475 Holy Pally Looking for New Guild (6/12M)

Zenzr-Malganis

Have experience with up to Vex, with about 50% prog into it before previous guild fell apart. Transferred with some of the core to a new guild which also fell apart after a few weeks. Looking to go for CE. Would prefer to transfer to Area52, but will accept offers on most higher pop servers.

My raid times are limited to Friday, Saturday and Sunday almost any time. Due to my real life job I can not consistently commit to a weekday team. I would prefer a group around the same prog as I am currently, but will entertain most serious offers.

Feel free to add me on discord/Battletag to message -
Zenzr#6969 Discord
Zenzr#1898 Btag

Synthesis weekend can use a H Pal. Check us out on wowprogress or the recruitment discord. = )

Also check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

1 Like

I will do!

Hi Zenzr, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 8/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Thank you, but if you read my post I said I can’t raid during the week.

Maybe we’re something you’re looking for

Hey how goes it? We are a newly formed guild with past CE players. We are 4/12M after being in the raid for 3 weeks. We got hivemind to 10% last week. Were on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 12-3 EST so late night. Let me know if you’re interested in talking more?

Hope to hear from you !!

Sent you an add, would be interested in speaking more with you about joining Cyber Athletes!

11/12M Ny’alotha
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8–11 EST

Mayanard#1310

As stated in my post, I can’t raid during the week.