(H) 474 MW Monk looking for Mythic prog guild

Hello all,

As the title states I am looking for a group that I can raid with and enjoy what the game has to offer. I have been raiding currently but it is not moving at a great pace and seems to be falling apart. I prefer to stay on Area 52 horde and would like to do weekday raiding. Thanks!

LFM to join our guild Wet Wet. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H… 6/12M…56% on Ra’Den
Heroic/Trial Runs are on Tuesday 7PM EST.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Looking for ranged dps and a healer.

Hello Naski

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

:dancer:

Hi Naski,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We’re horde and raid weekdays, but we’re also on Mal’Ganis rather than Area 52. I’ll continue this post under the assumption that’s not a deal-breaker.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

OOooo pick me pick me!!

We NEED a monk for our raid team since we don’t have one! “The Old Gods” is 6/12M (making progress on Ra-den) and we raid Monday Tuesday Wednesday from 10pm to 1am EST so I REALLY hope that fits your availability.

AND as an added bonus, you wouldn’t have to transfer! “The Old Gods” is located on 6 Horde servers - including Area 52! - and we coordinate in Discord for all of our events. (On your server, we are The Øld Gods) We currently cross-realm this tier, which gives you the chance to raid with us now and get to know us while you’re on Area 52.

I would love to chat with you and discuss this option and our plans going forward into Shadowlands as well. I hope to hear from you soon!!

Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151