[[h] 474 hpriest 4/12 mythic lf guild/raid group]

Hiya I’m Bratty@Tichondrius.
I am currently 4/12 Mythic, I will link my logs when contacted.

I am currently looking for a raid group to progress with,
a guild to do keys with (would love to get my IO up),
maybe even pvp with. I guess you can say I’m looking for a home,
somewhere I’d feel included. My main thing I want is to continue mythic
raiding, making friends to do things with would just be a huge bonus.
late afternoons/nights preferred for raid times (PST)
raid days wouldn’t be issue.

Feel free to contact me via Discord ~ 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 :heart:#6969
Or you may add me via Bnet ~ Princess#13671

If you’re interested in going Alliance we’d love to talk with you! Great group of people over here.

Hi Bratty,

{Reprieve} 4/12M (Hive at 20%) AOTC is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is to push hard into mythic. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Mage (Starting position), Boomie, Lock, Rogue
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Ret Pally
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Hpally, Priest, Resto Shaman (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

Hey there! Transcendent 4/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST

Weds 10PM - 1AM EST

Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST

We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.

We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs

Holy Pally - HIGH NEED

ALL EXCEPTIONAL HEALERS!!!

Will consider ALL exceptional players regardless of roster needs!!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD

Squid, Recruitment Officer - RuckFoyal#1273 ~BNET

Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET

Meta, Officer - molo#1476

Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are a guild founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Thanks!

Hey princess! My pst raiding team is in need of one healer, preferably a priest :). Sent you a friend request, hope to chat!

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore. We’re Wed/Sun 8-11 est(5-8 pst) not sure if that fits for you. We have a healer who wants to switch to mage, so we can fit a healer in.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hey there, sent you an add on Bnet. Here’s our general guild post. Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi Bratty,

We are [Edited by Blizzard], a guild being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Contact btag: exelzero#1102
Raid level: Mythic Ny’alotha
Raid times: Wednesday & Thrusdays 8PM-11PM (PST)
Server: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
Ilvl requirements: 460+
Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper
Tag: exelzero#1102

Guild Name: Ruiner

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Mythic Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday
Heroic Raid Day: Thursday

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 12/12H–4/12M Ny’Alotha

Current Recruitment:
Mythic- 460 ilvl requirement: Holy Priest, MW Monk, Holy Paladin, Any exceptional DPS
Heroic 445 ilvl requirement: All classes and spec

RUINER ” is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 4/12m Ny’Alotha and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) in our mythic team. We do heroic runs every other Thursday and encourage everyone to come. Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side. not a CE guild. Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company. If you bring a great attitude we will find a spot for you!!! We are active most in the late night time slot and run keys well into the morning hours regularly.

Please Contact Me to Apply
Dynast-Ruiner Recruitment Officer
Battlenet: mudaklol#1646
Discord: Dynast#6743

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue/Wed 7:30p-10:30p (CST)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs 7:30p-10:30p (CST)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All - Rogue, Warrior
Ranged: All - Warlock, Priest, Druid, Shaman
Healer: All - Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Monk

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 8/12M 12/12H
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
Weekly island Cap
75+ on neck
Mythic +15 or higher
Weekly Legendary Cloak Cap (visions)

-Other Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer
Samzar#1756 (BNET) - Officer