H 474 Arms Warrior LF Guild

Hey, currently 4/12m on my Boomkin, but I haven’t raided in a few months and I’m looking to make the swap to warrior for the remainder of this expansion and going into Shadowlands. Really just looking for a guild that is either actively clearing at least heroic weekly and doing keys, or mythic.

Looking for a 2 night raid schedule, ending no later than 11pm est. The days that raid fall on aren’t as important as the end time.

Feel free to add me on Bnet - Ben#17891 or on Discord - Ben#6315.

Thanks!

Added you we’re currently 4/12M and raid 730-10pm wed/thurs on bleeding hollow (eastern time) if interested hmu. buttercup#1858

Hi Ben,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We might be a little more serious than what you’re looking for, but have a look at how we operate and see if it speaks to you. Our raids are 7-10pm EST to make getting up for work in the morning easier than with typically late-night raid schedules, and we raid 3 days per week (currently using just 2 of those until Shadowlands)

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Still looking.

Ben you still haven’t found your home? Try the Dojo.

id Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You can see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot. Returning Players welcome running H clears on off days until end.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793