[H] 472 Unholy DK LF Guild

Currently on Barthilas horde

12/12h , 4/12 mythic experience

Looking for a guild with raids starting 8pm ST or later due to RL commitments

any questions feel free to add me to btag - devlux#1651

I will post our recruitment speech if your ever interested in Faction/server change :slight_smile:

Handle It is a Mythic focused guild on cael/nagrand server and alliance faction.
We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team to continue prog and carry into Shadowlands.

Raid schedule:
All times are server time:

Wed - 8:15 pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:15 pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:15 pm to 11:30pm (will drop to two nights after prog is over)

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights.Need to be willing to come along.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, players willing to keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec. We are looking for people who can make all 3 raid nights reliably.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 5/12 Mythic

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Furby in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911

If you are interested in a server change on Khaz’goroth we have a brand new server which is for people that need to raid later server time and may not always be able to commit to raid due to real life pressure. If you interested let me know

Hey mate,

We are on Barthilas new guild currently 3/12 Mythic progressing Shad we started mythic raiding this week.

if you are interested here is our advertisement post just message Sherro and he should look after you.

Last post bugged out so :
Hey mate,

We are on Barthilas new guild currently 3/12 Mythic progressing Shad we started mythic raiding this week.

if you are interested here is our advertisement post.