[H] 472 Fury warrior LF mythic raiding guild

I play a 472 ilvl Fury warrior that is looking for a mythic raiding guild. I’ve been 12/12 Heroic for nearly two months and parse extremely high for my gear. The guild I’m in is awesome but they have no desire to go beyond heroic and casual M+ and with working from home for the foreseeable future, I have more time to dedicate to the game and want to get back into mythic raiding. I’m also extremely interested in pushing Mythic plus. I’m about 2k rating through casual pugging but have the skill to get quite higher.

Here is a link to my logs.

https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/fenrisulvur

Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me at Fenrisulvur on Mal’Ganis or on bnet via Fenrisulvur#1741

Hi Fenrisulvur!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more mythic-ready DPS for our raid team! Currently 6/12 M (AOTC). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST, heroic/alt raid is Mon 7-10PST. Your parses look great, so we’d be interested in running some mythic bosses with you!

We also have a great m+ community so you’d have no problem finding people to run keys with. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://tinyurl.com/qmeq6vy

I have added you on bnet. My contact info is: Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon and I wish you luck in finding a new guild!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…

Howdy Fenrisulvur,

[H][US][AREA 52] LF RETURNING PLAYERS/HEROIC RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 3/12 M

Raid times: 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on httXps://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6
remove the “X” within “httXps” and past to apply.

hey there! we may be in the market for another melee if logs are solid.

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

currently, we are 9 Mythic and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

schedule:
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm

1 tank slot : Brewmaster

2-3 RANGED SLOTS , seeking any of the following:
★ 1 ele sham (must have resto offspec/ capable) - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 boomkin (must have resto offspec/ capable)- HIGH PRIORITY
★ 2-3 mageS - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 warlock - HIGH PRIORITY

MELEE SLOTS currently closed

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and required for certain roles

MUST HAVE MYTHIC LOGS for the spec/class you are applying to trial

MUST HAVE MYTHIC LOGS and be 4M and AOTC
if you are class swapping and have mythic exp, heroic logs may be considered to compare on the new class WITH mythic logs together.

normal mode logs will not be considered for review

heroic logs will NOT be considered

Currently 9 Mythic NWC! 12/12H

★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE and AOTC.
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
you must be:
★ HoA: 80+
★ Prog 5M preferred but must have mythic pulls/logs (even if only wipes)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Still curious to see if there are any more offers out there before I decide.

Hey Fenris,

I sent you a friend request. We’re looking for a reliable, good DPS warrior to join our raid team and guild. Someone who can keep up on the grinds, as well as execute mechanics and corruption well.

Our guild is Obsidian Spur and we’re a Horde guild on the Thrall realm. Our two main raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern. We also raid a third optional night on Sundays where we do flex content, as well as farm older mythic raids for mounts sometimes (right now we’re doing Jaina). We have lots of people that like to run 15+ keys.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. I will respond to you and actually have a conversation. I am flexible and check my bnet and Discord frequently. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info.

Thank you,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

Hey! I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. Hoping to start getting into mythic by May 2nd!

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hey there! If you’re not looking for immediate raiding and willing to go Alliance, we might be the guild for you. We are a brand new guild looking for raiders and officers to build up a mythic team going into Shadowlands. We would love to chat with you! Below is our information. Please fill out the form if you are interested and we will get in contact with you ASAP!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore]

What we are looking for: AOTC heroic/mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on! Returning from a break? Let us help you get geared up!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)
Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

Lok’tar, Fenris!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 server central. We’re 4/12M with Shad down, and moving onto Hivemind this week.

I added you on bnet!

Paeoni
ember#1670