[H] 470+ Fire Mage or 465+ DH LF Mythic Guild

Hello.

I am available outside of 7:30PM-11:30PM EST Tuesday-Thursday.

I have a 470+ Fire Mage and a 465+ Demon Hunter. I also have a 460 Paladin that I’m working on to be more versatile in my roles, but the Paladin isn’t Mythic raiding ready yet.

I came back to the game very recently because I have more free time now; however, I have been putting in a lot of effort to catch up.

Despite not being level 120 when Ny’alotha and S4 Mythic+ launched and the great barriers to entry this expansion, I pushed hard to get 3 characters ready for entry level Mythic raiding and beyond.

My main is my BM Hunter that I am 10/12M on, but my other characters are just as good. I currently do my weekly Mythic+ 15, 5 Mask vision, etc. on all 3 of my relevant characters, with a 4th coming up. I plan to have that same level of commitment to improve through the rest of the expansion and throughout Shadowlands.

My past experiences include the following:
50 Chest 10 Man
ICC Heroic Clear
Leading 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode completion on 6 Characters in MoP
Raid Leading for a casual Heroic guild in Mogushan Vaults and Throne of Thunder in MoP
Assisting with green fire
SOO Mythic Clear (Orange parses on two characters but that was a long time ago and not reliable to go off of. If you would like to look at them there were a handful that weren’t deleted.)

I have some current logs to forward on request, and I would be happy to answer questions in-game, Discord, etc.
Please leave your information for me to contact.

Thank you!

Hello there, we are Sauce 9/12 M. We raid Tues-Thurs 7:30-10:00pm CST. We are looking for a fire mage to add to our core roster. Add me on Discord. Lex#5739 to talk more.

Saw the weekdays but maybe weekends?!

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses.

While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team. In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

• 9/12M NYA (currently a 64% wipe in last phase)

• 6/8M AEP

• 2/2H CoS

• 8/9M BoD

• 3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

• Fridays | 12am-3am EST

• Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST

• Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at:

https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A
(please remove the space before guilded)

For more info, please contact Danjuhzone#5370 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord) or Xanas#9343 (discord).

Greetings Invincible,

[H][US][AREA 52] 5/12 M LF RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 5/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and past the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Invincible,
I would like to speak with you. We are 6/12M and nearly got Vex the other night. We Raden already strated and ready as well. Hit me up if you want to talk, my spam is below.
Painreaper#1101 (BT)
Painreaper#6397 (Discord)

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 6/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
6/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 6/6
Ranged: 7/8

Needs: (As of 5/08/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 1

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore. We raid Wed/Sun (8-11 est). We would love to pick up some strong ranged dps, as we are melee heavy but all exceptional applicants considered.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 6/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Schedule:

Tues, Weds, Thurs
10PM - 1AM EST

About Us:

Transcendent is a newly established Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends who wanted a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere all while achieving CE on a tier by tier basis on a 9 hour a week schedule.

Expectations:

We expect all our raiders to come to raid with a progression based mindset. This means being knowledgeable about your Class/Spec and doing everything to min/max. We expect all our raiders to have an understanding of the encounters we plan to progress on, this means watching videos, etc.

We expect all our raiders to show 95% attendance, as well as maintain a competitive level of performance.

We begin forming raid 9:45PM EST and pull at 10PM, we expect all raiders to be on by 9:45.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Fire Mage

ALL exceptional Range DPS

We will consider ALL exceptional players regardless of roster needs!

Apply At:

http s://forms.gle/zPBPjUMeU6Dh4v9z7

WowProg:

http s://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Transcendent

Contact Us!

Cobains, GM / Recruitment - hamster#11650 - BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD

Slandor, Raid Lead - BigChungus#1280 - BNET

Metajunkie, Officer / Sales - molo#1476 - BNET