[H] 465 Hunter LF Guild

Hey everyone looking for a guild that is still moving through this content and getting ready for shadowlands. Ive had many years of raid experience going all the way back to wraith. i work from 7 to 530pm est so anything after 6pm is great for me. Hopes to hear from ya FOR THE HORDE

Hello, not sure what time zone you are but we may have the appropriate times for you.

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hey zandruh,
My guild is currently looking for ranged dps to finish out the tier. Below is some more information. Hope to hear from you.

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (6/12M; 12/12H) is looking for guildies. Accepting casual players any level, raiders, and M+ recruits. Come join us for the end of the expansion as we prepare for Shadowlands!

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p server. Optional Heroic Weekend Raid. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353
Doctersauce#1397 -me

Hey Zandruh,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.

We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that

Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not

We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.

NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.

Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.

Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild

Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.

Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
Rogue
Havoc DH
Healer
I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

For the Horde indeed.

Hey Zandruh!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two raid nights we sit at 11/12H with our sights set on AotC as a guild, and onward to mythic kills.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)
  • Shadow Priest (MEDIUM)
  • Ele Shaman (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Windwalker Monk (MEDIUM)
  • Enhance Shaman (MEDIUM)
  • Rogue (LOW)
  • Warrior (LOW)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hey Zandruh! I’d love to have a chat with you if we fit what you’re looking for.

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896