[H] 464 Mistweaver Monk LF evening/late night raiding guild

Have AOTC on another toon, but looking for a guild that fits my schedule so I can switch to my healer. I have healed since BC in raids and really want to switch back, I am willing to server transfer if a guild has a schedule that fits mine. I don’t get off work until about 8 EST on weekdays and Saturday I spend with my son. If you raid late night I could probably make that easy. Look forward to hearing from ya!

Divine (Horde) Tichondrius - 12/12H Nyalotha

Recruiting 1 healer and ranged DPS for Semi hardcore raiding on Fri/Sat 11:00pm-2:00am EST

Btag: Tyrue#1545

Hey there Bartea! Were currently in need of healers to finish off our Mythic roster, would love to speak to ya!

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Hey add me on bnet! We are horde 5/12M Nya guild. TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern time. Very active guild I can go over more details when we chat!

Rawra#1290

Hi! Fallen Empire is a formerly CE guild just getting back into mythic raiding this tier. And we have no monk in the roster, I’m looking for a mistweaver. So let’s chat!

TLDR: Tues/Wed 9PM-12AM EST raids, horde, mal’ganis - currently 3/12M, recleared and close to killing hivemind with only 3 nights in mythic. Contact Slayna#1159