[H] 460ilvl Mage LF late night casual raiding guild

Hey Peeps,

I’m a returning player from ICC days that has dove hard back into WoW. I plan on raiding in Shadowlands and though my why don’t I start now with some Nyalotha?

I’m looking for a casual raiding guild that still wants to progress. Im looking for raid times at 11PM - 2PM (est) two days a week.

More then anything I’m hoping to find a good group of people to okay the game with and jump in discord to do other sorts of content outside of raid times (mythic+, etc)

Those are pretty much our exact times for raiding now and going into Shadowlands. You would be a welcome additions.

Good morning Tekniix,

If you’re open to adding a third day but only raiding two hours a day, we could be a great fit. <Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding. People start getting online around 10pm CST and are online doing stuff together until 3 or 4 am. We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and will be starting dungeon/raid achievements soon. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hello Tekniix

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Hey there Tekniix

Our raid times start a little earlier than what you have listed(30 minutes), but if that is something you would consider we would be excited to talk to you! Our general spam is below. Enjoy your search!

[H] < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

Two Camels in a Tiny Car, what a name right? We are a dedicated group of people that are looking to down some bosses while having fun at the same time. A few of us have been playing the game together for a little over 7 years, and strive to build an environment in the guild that everyone enjoys.

Our current plan is to keep progressing in Mythic Nya’lotha as far as we can, and build a strong raid team and environment for Shadowlands. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
Optional : Sunday alt run Heroic for fun, same time .
Mythic + runs on off days Monday push Keys.
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for DPS players, and few that have healing/tanking OS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-Curtvawka#1147

Discord
-PooBear#0706
-Curtvawka#4363

We look forward to talking