[H] 460 Havoc DH/455 Assa Rogue

Decided to take a break from raiding at the beginning of 8.3, ready to jump back into action. Rolled DH at the beginning of the patch for M+, but Rogue has been my main throughout BfA and am willing to play either. Also willing to transfer (but stay horde).

AotC in EP, run m+ regularly, cloak up to date, neck on DH is 79/rogue 78

Ráyná (H)#4176 is my discord name please message me would like to chat with ya

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 3/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Sent request :slight_smile:

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 4/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Sent requests :slight_smile:

Lok’tar, Kyzen!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central and we’re currently 11/12H (solidifying the last few spots before moving into Mythic). We would prefer your DH, but would be open to your Rogue if you prefer it.

Paeoni
ember#1670