[h] 445 disc priest lf ce raiding 6/8m ep

EST on Area 52 server. 9/9M BOD 6/8M EP. I main disc priest but I have all of the healers. I played MW in BOD and have switched for a better progression healer. Still new to the class but i am learning very quickly. I’m very active spending about 10 hours a day on the game. Current item level is 445 and my neck is level 66. I enjoy mythic + as well and a guild with members that run them is a plus. I’m open to any raid times or days, server transferring but I will not switch to the alliance. I have one of every healers in case the one i am currently playing isn’t viable in raid anymore.

What I’m looking for:

A guild that puts serious effort into progression and organizes their raids well. Cutting edge in the previous guild with the goal to get the same this tier.

Battlenet: MissBunnii#1348

1 Like

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 7/8M Palace 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref priest, paladin),

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
jipples#11451 (btag)

About us:

“Yeah Right” is a late night mythic progression guild, with core members who have been together since Wrath of the Lich King. Our team believes in maintaining a high standard of play and having a friendly but competitive atmosphere while pushing mythic progression. Our goal is to have a positive raid environment that encourages and congratulates raiders for optimal play. We pride ourselves in having an extremely low turnover rate and active community outside of raid.

RAID SCHEDULE: 9 Hour Raid Week

• Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:00pm-1:00am PST (1:00am – 4:00am EST)

CURRENT RAID PROGRESS

• 6/8M Eternal Palace (Current US Rank 237)
  • 9/9 BOD (US Rank 304)
  • 8/8 Uldir (US Rank 537)

Current Needs:

• Holy Paladin
  • Disc Priest
  • Any Healer
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Boomkin

Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes.

Minimum Requirements:

• Competitive parses
  • Level 60 plus neck
  • Current Mythic raiding experience
  • 90%+ attendance (and the ability to post out in Discord 24 hours ahead of time)

For guild inquiries please add and message our officers

• Recruitment Officer: bliss#0227 (discord) clkrohn#1535 (battlenet)
  • GM: busdawg#1836 (battlenet)

Looking for a good permanent home? Come check us out!