[H] 444 Enhance Shamy LF New Home

Thanks for checking me out. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:
Yes, I am a real Enhancement Shamy and Yes I am a filthy casual. :shushing_face: That’s what you get when you work 12 hour days and have a wife and a 1 y.o. kid.
I play mainly late nights (after 9pm PST). I just want a group of peeps to drink with and shoot the breeze. Maybe run some Mythic dungeons (never have). May not have time for raiding, but we’ll see.
Currently I’m on Shu’Halo but willing to change servers. Give me a shout on here or shoot me a message in game.

Btag: Darchunter #1179

Peace!

Hi Naildem!

I run a small guild on Sargeras [A]. We’re in the process of building up our roster in preparation for Shadowlands.

Our main active times are 9PM-Midnight pacific 7 days a week, with M+, PVP, island expedition farming, and knocking out CTA missions being our main source of entertainment for the night. Once our roster fills out (2-3 more ready players) we’ll step foot into raiding once we can all agree on a set raid schedule.

We believe (at least in our pve side) in a player playing the class/spec that he/she prefers to play instead of being told what to play or feeling the pressure from a “meta comp.”

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact me at:
Pismochef151#1762 -Bnet
Pismochef#1380 -Discord

Hey Naildem,

Guild Name: TreasureChest PartyQuest

Server: US-Thrall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Faction: Horde

Raid Times:

Sunday - TBD

Monday - TBD

Fun Facts:

• Friends since Burning Crusade
  • Mixed skill level of players that enjoy playing together. So if you’re new to the games it’s ok!
  • We screw around a lot. If swearing or darker humor isn’t something you’re okay with, you probably won’t like us.
  • Recently moved to Thrall-Horde from Wyrmrest Accord-Horde. Look to add new faces for Shadowlands.
  • Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
    *Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

Hello! Do you like Treasure? Do you like Parties? Well come and join TreasureChest PartyQuest . We are a friendly new guild looking for players on our way to into Shadowlands. If you are a new, returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to start fresh in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! TreasureChest PartyQuest is a new guild on Thrall lead by a group of friends who’ve played since BC, we are looking for all classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be active in Mythic+ while we build our community. We have people that just hit 120 today, we have people leveling alts trying to figure out what class they should main for SL. We have it all, and there is no pressure of raiding anytime soon though I am sure we will get some people into light raiding by late July/ early August.

Contact Info:

Blizzard App: Campbellsoup#1661
DefiantRogue#11502
infonation#1796

Discord: Campjo#3850

If you have any questions about joining, feel free to add me on either platform.

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST (midnight - 3am EST) invites going out 15 mins before start.
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Melee and Ranged DPS Needed

Contacts:
B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

You had us at drinking and shooting the breeze.

Thank you all for your responses. I will be contacting you over the next couple days to discuss your guild and environment in order to make the best decision. This is a decision I don’t make lightly. Again, thank you all for your quick responses. I guess there really is a community out there :joy:
I’ll be in touch!

1 Like