<H> 440 Holy Paladin Looking For guild 🎇

Intro

Hello My Name is🎇Hòlyçow🎇 and I am looking for a Progression orientated Guild. I am not looking for world first or even server first but I am looking for a guild that is wanting to push mythic raiding at a decent pace

About 🎇Hòlyçow🎇

I am a 440ilvl Holy Pally on the Server Zul’jin Horde Side, I have been on this server a bit now and its where most of my friends reside. But in the current state of things I am not finding the right guild for me even though I have been looking, I normally push keys at a decent speed even though my Io onHòlyçow Is not the highest I still try to push the score up

My Mythic Experience is pretty decent not much in BFA as I had some serious health issues come arise that required me to step back from the stress of raiding for a bit in BFA, As well as some work related/Family issues that took priority over WoW, But before That I was normally pushing raiding content at a moderate to decent speed and had been doing such since launch of WoW

What I Am looking for

I am honestly looking for a guild that is a community but not a social guild I am not a social guild kind of player as I am also not a casual player and spend most of the time theory craft and min maxing the best I can

But I want a guild that is preferably Horde. Sorry Alliance… That pushes key is honestly not Elitist jerks as I have been there and I have been that person and I am trying to not be that person anymore. Also looking for a guild that is not just logging on for raid night and will even in down times do other things together such as play PS4 other games on PC and so forth. Like I said I want a community not a bunch of strangers.

The Important Thing I am looking for is a non heroic minded guild but a mythic minded guild a guild that will push mythic even if its not go hard but is focused on trying to get CE the best they can. And is willing to push hard to make sure things can be done.

Feel Free to reach out to me if you look I did not list any available times as of right now I am free most of the time and its something we can talk about, but feel free to add me to any of the following measures just make sure to drop a message of why you are adding me and some information about your self and guild

Contact
  • BTAG: LunchBox#12133
  • In-Game: Hòlyçow-Zul’jin
  • Discord: DatChefLyfe#5835

Hi, I know you said no alliance, but I wanted to throw our hat in. I’m from Depth, an alliance guild on proudmoore. We are 5/8m and we raid 8-11pm Est on Tuesday and Thursday. My btag is Stratus#1525 if you want to talk more

Hey there, perhaps we can interest you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done a full reclear and plan to continue doing so for the rest of the tier.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey there, We’re a small group thats coming together to push for Cutting Edge in 8.3 and shadowlands, we sound like we might be a good fit for you! Gspam below:

Hello!

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Monday Tuesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN, ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS: EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, MELEE OR RANGE.

Healer: OPEN All spots are competitive (not really looking for another priest)

Tank: One full time tank Preferably Blood Death knight or BM Monk

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!
Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Sparkytiz#1491
Lunaspark#1158

feel free to add me to Real ID if you would like to further chat some more

Hello, Hòlyçow
Insidious Legion on Alleria is forming up for 8.3. Will leave link to guild info below to see if you are interested. Thank you for your time.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-rebuilding-guild-looking-for-members-raiding-and-leveling-alleria/361510

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi Holycow! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 90%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Minimum Effort is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Thrall. We just transferred over from Mug’thol as the server is dying. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid.
  • 90%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Vapìd (GM) @Vaapad#1119

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!