H 439 DH 3/8M LF Mythic guild

Looking for a mythic raiding guild. Last guild died due to classic. Ended at 3/8M with ash and around 50%. Would like to find a guild either past ashvane or literally about to kill her.
I am active duty military that is currently working panama 12 hr shifts so I will say this I won’t be able to make every raid but I am always on whenever I’m not working. Pushing keys whenever I am not raiding. My IO last season was 2590 and currently 2084 all just pugs not running with a consistent group.
Will transfer if it looks like it would be good.

My schedule is 2 months on days and 2 months on nights.
7am central - 7pm central vice versa for night shift

for one week i will work monday-wednesday, thursday and friday off, work saturday and sunday.
following week switches so monday-wednesday off, work thursday and friday, off saturday and sunday.

Rinse and Repeat

You can PM me in game Nagoshi11#1716
discord: Nagoshi#5910

Hey Nagoshi,

Sorry to hear about your last guild. Our progression is pretty much in line with where your previous guild left off here in <Esper> – and we might be a solid fit for a busy professional with a unique work schedule like yours. You’d essentially be able to raid with us every other week – and of course, there’s lots of M+ in between. Check out the spam below. I’ve also added you on bnet.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372