(H) 436 Monk ( flexible in spec) LF late night

hey all, looking for late night raiding to commit too, mostly pugging and filling in short handed guilds for 6/8 heroic atm. i have mythic exp as a MW in uldir and BOD, but also playing alot of ww lately. as a tank, i went 4/11 in antorus as a bear. looking for a network to push keys in too for sure

1 Like

Don’t know if we are late enough for you, but check us out

<A> Proper Villains is recruiting! We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 3/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Tanks: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Elemental Shaman or Shadow Priest!!!, but could fill the range spot with any STRONG range dps!

Melee DPS: 1 WW Monk

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

We are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).

• Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.

• Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.

• A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.

• The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.

• Friendly, humble personality (team player).

• Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

<Carried> of Arthas is currently 8/8H 1/8M for Eternal Palace. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to push Mythic, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority:

Open recuitment

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision / soad#1404 - GM
Synthh / Ripture#1612 - Raid Leader
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

Hello hello,
I saw you posted on a horde character. If you’d like to shop for an alliance guild, check us out! We’d love to have a monkey monk. Come chat with us on discord.

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
US- Kel-Thuzad

We are finalizing our teams for a semi-hardcore raiding team as well as a casual team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Check out our discord if you’d like to chat sometime:
__https://discord.gg/fK7d88a

Hello Kevboylol,

We are looking to round out our core to progress into mythic! Saw you as a monk and thought you would be great for our guild. Already love the fact that you are flexible in monk spec and right now we are looking for a Healer or Tank but are more than welcome to have you on your most comfortable spec. We are a group of people that have previous CE experience and top tier guild raiding but just don’t have the time anymore to commit seven days a week. We have some 8/8 H atm and 7/8 but we have been forming with a CE raid lead as well as those high tier raiders. We would love to talk to you and here is our forum post. Contact Autopilots#1403 if you want more information!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

still looking

Add my Btag 3/8M - PST west coast time , Tues/wed 9:30-12:30am

Fishizzle#1162

Good evening!

I am the GM of , a brand new guild on Mal’Ganis. I am looking at building a guild of highly skilled players that want to push Cutting Edge content but do so in a relaxed environment. I’ll give you the quick details below but if you’re interested I’d much rather just chat!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 1:30am CST (9:30pm - 1:30am PST)
  • Wednesday: 11:30pm - 1:30am CST (9:30pm - 1:30am PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 1:30am CST (9:30pm - 1:30am PST)

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

still looking!

AOTC and 438, neck is 62. looking for a spot not bench

Hi Kevboylol,

We are a late night raiding guild! We’re PST! Our progression right now is 6/8 H! We’re a Heroic raiding guild, but we usually do the first mythic bosses at least 1 or 2. We do optional mythic+ on Mondays! We would have go dps, if you’re on your monk! If you’re interested, we would love to have you as part of our raid team! =)

Please feel free to contact me on Btag.

Best Wishes,

Officer Dizazz
Btag: Fade#1851

=============================

Arondight is LF Raiders for Azshara’s Eternal Palace raid! We’re currently 7/8 N & 6/8 H! We’re in need of dps & healers!

Official raid days & times are Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8:30-11:30 PM Pacific Standard Time!

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?:

• Dps: Any ranged dps (preferably a mage or shadow priest) & melee dps (preferably a death knight or rogue). However, any skilled dps players are welcome!
  • Heals: LF a Holy Paladin healer or Holy/Discipline Priest healer.

ABOUT US:

• We’re on the realm, Lightbringer.
  • We’re an Alliance guild.
  • We’re a very friendly, Heroic, semi-casual, raiding guild. Not hardcore, but not casual enough that we don’t push content. We’re about community and having fun, while pushing content!
  • We’re very active in Discord. We sometimes host holiday contests, optional events such as: transmog/achievement runs, mythic+, raids, or pvp. Mondays are usually used for optional mythic+ or unofficial raids!
  • What does Arondight mean? Arondight is the name of Lancelot’s sword. It means unfading light.
  • Please feel free to add/contact me on Btag @ Fade#1851.

MISSION STATEMENT: To uphold honor, loyalty, and friendship, to support one another as a whole in a manner that is Knightly.

Heya, Endeavour - Mal’ganis may be a good fit for you. We are looking for a solid Windwalker for our team. We are currently 8/8H amd 1/8M with solid pulls on Radiance. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30 CST. Reach out to me via Discord @ aspen#4800 if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!