[H] 436 Havoc DH LF AOTC/M+ Guild

Good day!

The Classic cataclysm laid waste to a place I had found a home in. I’m now out and about looking for an AOTC/M+ oriented guild. Not adverse to mythic raiding, but its no longer a goal of mine. Actively play DH, Rogue, Mage, and DK. Willing to play any other class if needed - probably have some gearing to do though. Open to transferring realms.

Available evenings after 7 CST. I am a working professional and will occasionally travel and usually know of the trip in advance. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at OldGuyKai#1516. Thank you!

Hello!

I think you might find us up your alley! We’re a bunch of casual raiders that primarily raid Heroic, but usually end up dipping our toes into Mythic by the midway point of the raid tier. Raiding times are Tuesday and Wednesday (9:00 to 12:00 EST). Most of us are adults with jobs and responsibilities, so we understand the life of a working professional.

If any of this sounds good to you, please contact us! I’m sure our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Well we are primarily recruiting for Mythic raiding, and we start at 7 EST (going to 11 EST) on Tues/Wed so if you can’t make that because of work that’s understandable.

We do a ton of Mythic+ though, and have been raiding together since mid-wrath so if something changes lemme know!

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

Hey Kaihana! I think we could be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following (but are not limited to): rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, and dk dps.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 430 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: mw monk and resto druid

• Dps (any)

-priority to: Melee dps

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hello Kaihana, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for a couple DPS for Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 3/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi Kaihana, I think we might be a good fit for your desire to raid AOTC and run M+.

Undying Resolution (Alliance-Elune) is an AoTC guild that strives to push progression in a reduced amount of time. As a long-running guild we understand that people have families, jobs and lives outside of the game and we encourage you to do so! As we are a group of mature adults we are looking for like-minded individuals who are team oriented, well versed in their class/spec(s) and the fights but above all can exhibit patience when it’s needed and can communicate effectively.

Raid Progress: 8/8 Heroic TEP

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST
We sometimes run alt raids or other optional activities Sunday nights.

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Will pm you.
Peregryn#1292

Evening Kaihana,

Uncertain if you’ve ever considered embracing Alliance side, but if so please ping me to talk about the wonders of Pak Cafan on Dalaran! We’re an AOTC guild that raids W/TH nights 9-11:30pm ET. We love a good achievement run, expeditions, and M+s and the majority of our members are working professionals like yourself. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions: Peregryn#1292

I’ll add my spam. :slight_smile:

[H] [US] - Mug’thol. - One Night AOTC weekend raiding guild. LF DPS/Swing Tank/Heals.
Looking for quality pixel killers to fill out our roster for the next tier. Major preference to lock/rogue. Could also use a DPS that can offtank if needed. Currently 8/8H.
Do you have what it takes to be the all mighty AOTC - a bit behind the curve, but only raid one day a week? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!

Raid times are Saturday at 8 pm CST to whenever we fall out of our chairs or we’re done (Typically midnight). We like to think of this as casual yet not stupid raiding…flasks/food/repairs paid for. We’re not looking to make a second job out of raiding, but we are looking for people that don’t stand in fire thinking it’s a buff.
PM me on here or send a message to Koda#1298.
-Kodabonk

We are always looking to add people for m+ if you can raid thats a definite plus. Ill drop our info.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Good morning and good luck with the search! We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. Many of our key runners are 2k io and actively help other get their 10s done every week. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time.

Here is our recruitment and, thanks!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hey there Kai, I’d love to chat.

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re intrigued - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Classic hurt a good bit of people, sorry to hear!! I’m currently building a new guild and we could definitely use you on our weekend team if you’re available those days! The weekend team is for those who want to relax but still experience raids!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW