[H] 435 Havoc DH 4/8 Mythic EXP

Hey currently looking too go from US raiding realms too OCE raiding Realm.
I currently have 4/8 Mythic Locked in with experience on Orgozza and Queens Court Progression.
Just having really harsh time with the Ping of US At the moment so decided it’s best for me too go back to Oceanic.

I wouldn’t mind going back too 8/8 Heroic With intent and capabilities of pushing Mythic in 8.3.

But my preference would be too step back into a Mythic Prog Guild.

Cheers for the Read chuck us an add @ Dumble#11898

Hey mate, sent you a request so we can chat.

hey mate not sure if you’re interested in alliance or not but i sent you a bnet req so we can have a chat if you’re interested

Hey dude,
My guild is looking for a few more commited raiders as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. Quick facts: We’re a previous server 10 guild that took a break in the last tier, with some of our raiders achieving CE during that break. Located on Horde-Barthilas, we’re a 2 day/week guild as well - Tuesday/Sunday. All of the raid related info is in the link posted below, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/

Hi Dumbledoge,
We’re currently looking for more friends to strengthen our roster. If you’re interestedin, feel free to contact me via Btag: Joengo#6434 if you have any questions.