[H] 434 Boomy 3/8M LF guild

Hey there! You may be interested in our raid team BTH or FART. Check us out and apply on our site!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 5/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 6/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We’re looking for a couple more people(specifically ranged dps) to round out our roster.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey

We are currently 8/8H,4/8M in Eternal Palace and only raid 2 nights a week

Current Needs

Boomkin/Resto Druid (Flex) High Priority
Elemental/Resto Shaman (Flex) High Priority
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Mage

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

Notfalling#1204
Tradrienia#1273
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
Spøøky#1550

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You

Heya Pnk,

We’re LF some ranged DPS and would love to consider your boomkin. Here’s our guild info in case it might be the start of a match.

We also have a more casual AOTC/only-easier-mythics team that raids Tue and Thu if Cutting Edge team is too hardcore for you.

Anyway, here’s our cutting edge team info

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)

Current Expac Progression: 5/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hi there! if you’ld be interested in trying alliance we think you would be a great fit for our team!

Resident Kabuki Theatre

Current Progression
5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional DPS players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogues
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priests

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon

Ultimate Regression on Mal’Ganis is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster to push for Cutting Edge. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We are looking to fill a few core spots with competitive players ASAP.

About Us:

Ultimate Regression is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our fun and drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:

4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace

Raid Schedule:

Main raid: Tuesday and Wednesday 8:15pm-11:30pm CST (6.5 Total Hours)

Other raids on Mondays (Classic + Alt runs)

Contact Information:

Battletag:Hubbabubba#1811

Outside of raid we have plenty of active members, most of which usually have multiple characters, who frequently run m+ keys, raid on alts and we have a bunch of guys together on Herod (Horde). If you think &lt;Ultimate Regression&gt; might be a good fit for you then feel free to add and message Hubbabubba#1811 for additional details.

Hey man I think you would be a great addition to our team, we are currently looking to add 1-2 more DPS to our main roster to kill Ashvane. We got her to 34% on Tuesday but have issues on Thursdays with 1 person not being available anymore and are looking to fill his spot permanently. I’d be happy to talk to you more, just shoot me a friend request on BNET or DISCORD and I’d be happy to talk to you more about it :slight_smile:

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 3/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

We could use another range DPS!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/1 heal

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Pnk,

I’m looking to add a DPS to our guild and community, and this includes for the future. If you’re looking for a long-term home and stable place to raid, give us a look.

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. I’ve been the GM since TBC. Most recent progression is 4/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Orogozoa.

You didn’t give any contact information, so you’ll need to reach out to me. Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. Look up our guild write-up on wowprogress for details about us. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

I hope you add me! Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur

4/8M* Pogchamp

Hi there! If you are looking for an efficient raiding environment on a light schedule please give us a look. We are 4/8M (Org at 7%) with only 1-night, 4hrs/week schedule. We raid Tues 7:30-11:30 central. Let us know if you are interested

The late team for <Union> is a fairly new team establishing its core in 2017 and solidifying in 2018 during Uldir. We are a fun group of people that are focusing on progressing and improving our guild rank in progression. We have a very active roster with tons of people doing very well in M+ and PvP. We focus on having fun and getting CE for every raider on our team. We are focused on making US top 200 this tier.

Current needs:

Elemental Shaman

Warlock

Shadow Priest

Mage

Balance Druid

Tank with DPS OS

H pal or Disc priest

We are also always looking for exceptional players that can help bolster our raid talent

Current Progression 6/8 M EP (US 269) 9/9M BoD (US 393)

Raid times:

7-10pm PST Tuesday

7-10pm PST Wednesday

7-10pm PST Thursday

Please Apply here: ttps://forms.gle/r4nQn8bpVQMCGCWX9

Newtr0n04#1838 or Andross182#1850 in game
Eldra#4094 or Auro#8371 in discord

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 4/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix (Kobrakai#1378)

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Heya Pnk, if you are willing to go Alliance, we could use another boomchicken :slight_smile:

Hi there!

You may be a great fit for our team. We just recently transferred to horde from alliance (due to recruitment issues) and would love to chat. You can check out our recruitment post below. [H][US-Illidan] <Red Velvet> | LF M+ & Mythic Raiders

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 4/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)