H 434 bam hunter looking for guild

Main is 434 bm hunter 6/8 H ep. looking for a casual raiding guild that raids early evening pst. I have 7 120s. Also guild must be pushing keys :wink:
Hit me up thanks

Well, if u have any interest in Alliance hit us up

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hey there, come join our semi casual guild Keepers of the Dark, we’re running Heroic tEP, (the newest raid) and we’re just a chill casual group on thrall :smiley: We are social and our GM is just a player who likes pet battles WQs mount runs and tmog runs. We have plans for social events like old raid races :P. and if you’re interested in raiding one of our raid leads posted this :smiley: :

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Currently, we are rebuilding our raid group. We do have weekly M+ and plans for PvP in the future.

Raid Goals: We have AOTC but would like to reclear Heroic several times since most of our raiders, went to classic. Once we have a atleast a 2/3/9 group we’ll raid mythic

Raid Times:* Wed and Sun 9:00PM-11:30 EST

Send me a message at whitewolf030#1626

Good morning If your time slot changes from early evening to late evening keep us in touch, we are an AOTC/M+ guild that is looking for a few more members to repair some of the damage that the whole classic fiasco created for many guilds. We are 8/8H and 8/8N we raid fri / sat from 9pm-12am PST on the Horde side of Tichondrius. If you would like more information feel free to add me on bnet at Vetec#1230.

Thanks for the replies I’m looking to raid around 6-9 pm pst. Work at 5 am so can’t be up that late . Also Alts include. 427 blood/uh dk. 420 ww monk. 423 frost mage. 418 fury warrior. 415 assassin rogue. And 391 ret pally

ONE is around to prove that progression raiding doesn’t take 5 nights a week. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, with invites starting at 630, first pull at 7:00 and last pull at 11:00 PM EST.

We are currently recruiting any skilled players who wish to dedicate a measly 8 hours a week to our raids and prove they deserve a spot!

For questions and/or comments, please contact me on Discord:
metrolol#1206
Goldfish#1198

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hello Deadroth, we are a casual progression guild that is currently 8/8H looking for a few more DPS to go into Mythic with us. Raid times would be 5:30-8:30pm PST if that would work for you. Depending how high of key pushes you are looking for, we generally dont get into the 15+. If we sound like a guild you would be interested in hit me up and we can talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Btag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history. We always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can, but are currently looking to expand our mythic roster to achieve Cutting Edge in future tiers.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress. Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids. This includes Mythic+ and potions.

Needs: DPS - Balance Druid, DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.

Heals - Paladin or Priest.
Will consider all applicants, regardless of spec or class.

Hi Deadroth

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Hey there! I’m from Massacre on Turalyon and we’re currently looking for solid dps to add to our team. We’re 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional heroic Thurs at 8:30EST. We have been an active raiding guild on Turalyon since 2007, pushing CE and recently taking a step back to more of a casual-mythic raid style and schedule. Outside of raid we’re social with alts, m+ (anywhere from 2s on alts to 15+ push), other games, and music in discord. I’ll link you our recruitment post and if you’re interested hit me up! (discord @kara#8566 or btag kara#1715) We do a full Heroic EP clear first thing on Tuesdays and would love to have you along if you’re at all interested in the guild.

Good luck with your search!