H 433 BM hunter looking for new home (Barth)

Hello,

I’m a 433 BM Hunter who’s 8/8 heroic on Barth horde, I am looking for a guild to call home. I would prefer raid times that don’t finish too late (as I’m a kiwi), I’m pretty chilled out but committed to doing what i say i will and am willing to stick around through wipe after wipe while progressing.
I’m not to fussed what prog you are but would preferably like to not go backwards.

If you think I would fit your guild drop me a reply or message me on BNET lorax11#1362

Cheers,

Hello! I added you on bnet.

Our guild is recruiting more dps for mythic prog :slight_smile:

NZ friendly raid time : 6.30 - 9.00 pm server Mon/Thurs
Current prog : 3/8M
Server : Barthilas - Horde

My bnet usagi#6215 or discord riisa#3859

Thank you!

Hey mate, were currently looking for some fresh dps to add to our roster
If interested feel free to grab us in game or on bnet or just throw an app up :slight_smile:

Hey mate, added you on bnet, interested in having you along with us, 8/8H on barth 8-11 sun/mon.
cheers

Hello!

I am on of the GMs for Triage. We are an AOTC 3/8M guild formed by CE mythic raiders on Horde, Barthilas. We are 9% away from killing Lady Ashvane.

We are seeking skilled DPS to fill out our roster. We raid Wed/Sun 6.30-9pm ST. Optional heroic nights will be run also.

If you would like to have a chat with me, my discord is Aedralinna#4340 or BNET Liberty#1758!

Hope to chat soon!

Hey There - We’re a 2 night NZ friendly guild currently 3/8M raiding Wed/Sun 6:30 to 9:30 ST Alliance Frostmourne. Add me on Bnet for a chat if you’re interested - Mashman#11518