(H) 437 BM hunter LF Mythic raid team

Like it says Looking for a raid team. want to continue to push Mythic. I also love to do Mythic plus and im always willing to help people get their weekly +10 done. 65+ neck

XP: 3/8 with about Alot of pulls on Ashvane.

Days: Preferred days Mon/Tues/Wed

Tues/Wed- Anytime

Discord: Flintshot#6158

Leave your spam below and I will be in touch

Hey i think i know you!

perhaps ^.^

Hey there, we could use a good BM!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

1 Like

Hey Flintshot,

Would you consider alliance? /winks My team is currently 3/8M and we raid on Mons, Tues and Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30 PM Centrals times. Would love to chat, add me at bnet Rosettechrno#1937

Thanks and best of luck!

Hello Flintshot!

I’m a non-officer in Dead End Friends and am trying to help out by reaching out to people like you! We’re a pretty solid relaxed raiding guild with some real potential to progress through Mythic if we could just get a stable 20. Drama free, active M+ runners, available Classic guild if you’re into that.

If you’re interested check out our official recruitment post here:

Hey Flintshot,

Looks like our progression and raid time work well for you over in <Esper>. Logs look like a great fit, too. And we have an immediate core roster spot open for hunter. Guild spam below. Would enjoy chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

To the top still looking

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

1 Like

adding you to btag

To the top! Still looking

Hello everyone…

Hello!!

My name is Arg and I am with the guild Secret Door-Illidan (Horde)

We currently are 1/8M EP and 8/8H EP

We are in need of:

Strong DPS (Looking for all classes)
1 healer (Pally preferred)

We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 7-10 MST, 9-12 EST)

Also! In our off time we like to do M+, Classic, and PvP Stuff!

If you are interested, please message me on bnet! Argrekk#11444

Last one for the night! Lets wake up to some stuff

Still looking!

At work! Lets talk!

Hello, This is flarey from the guild is on wyrmrestaccord currently 4/8M, finally killed ashvane this week wooo, raid times are tuesday farm heroic 7-10pm pst so 10-1am est optional and wednesday thursday 7-10pm pst for progression. We are looking to build a 25ish man roster for flexibility on fights and in situations where people may be away, and the weekly progression list will be determined weekly on the basis of fight requirement, attendance then performance, once a boss is killed, we will swap people around in to make sure everyone gets kills. We also run mythic+ on a regular basis everyday, if you are interested and the times work for you, let me know and we can talk a bit more

Hi there take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hiya! If you are still looking, we are looking for a BM hunter for our mythic team! We are 3/8M and raid Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern. I’m a big Mythic+ person, so I always love finding more people to run with! I much prefer to talk to people in person to see if you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you, so if our times may interested you, toss me a message Ama#11132

Hi Flintshot!

I’m currently looking for a hunter for our mythic team! We are 3/8M working on Ashvane! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST.

We are a long standing guild and also a multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW (Raiding, M+, PVP and even have a Classic team). We also like to venture outside of WoW from time to time to play other games together (if you are interested in that but not necessary).
If you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that place!
Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) and/or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat for more info if interested!
Best of luck with your search and I hope to hear from you!
Nox