[H] 431 Resto Druid or 420 Holy Paladin LF Friday night guild

Hey,

I haven’t done much with the Paladin except for RBGs since S3 launched, but I like both characters equally so IDC which I play. I’ve been pugging since my guild broke the night ICC released and we only downed 3/4 of the available bosses before calling it a night, so it’s been a while. lol

Anyway I’m a single dad, student, full-time employee, and a boyfriend, so my guaranteed availability is for Friday evenings. I know most guilds are running 2-4 nights a week which makes finding a guild difficult–especially when I’m looking for a one night guild, but it’s worth a shot–apping and running with random people every week is getting old.

I’m 8/8 normal EP and I think 3/8H, have cleared several times on both the Druid and Paladin, my Paladin’s numbers are low because I’ve primarily focused on PVP with him but my Druid is solid. I’m entirely competent and certain I could one shot H EP on my Druid while pulling my weight, but I don’t have AoTC so groups that break on Ashvane are about as good as I’ve been getting into.

Anyway if there’s any stable guilds out there that match what I’m looking for, I would love to find a permanent situation. Even willing to faction change to Alliance for the perfect situation, I played Alliance from TBC until BFA anyway. Highly prefer people who’ve been together for years and don’t have a lot of drama, ideally I’m looking to join a guild and stay in it until I quit playing WoW whenever that may be.

Hello there, in case you are interested. Would be fine if you can only raid once a week. We are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello!

My guild (The forbidden rising on Horde - Hyjal) is looking for more active members our raid nights are fri/sat 6-9 pst. We are a casual AotC focused guild that loves to have fun but still kill things :P. If your still looking for a forever home we would be happy to have you. If you want to know more or have any questions please feel free to add me on btag Hera#1937. Hope to hear from you soon!

GL and cheers!