[H] 430 Brewmaster Monk looking for new guild

I am a 430 ilv Brewmaster Monk on the server Illidan and am currently looking for a heroic/Mythic raiding guild to join. I have played WoW for around 11-12 years and have tanked on and off throughout that time, only really getting into raid tanking at the start of Legion. I am currently 8/8 H and 3/8 M for Eternal Palace. I am currently going to University so my schedule changes every semester, but currently I am open to raid all days but on Wednesday and Thursday I get off school at around 8:30 PM EST. If you are interested in me joining your guild you can contact me by posting in this thread or sending me a PM, my battle tag is WhetWillie#1238
Thank you very much for considering me.

Get in touch.

About Us:
Premonition (5/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Ret Pally w/ Holy OS
BrM Monk

Medium
Fury/Arms Warr
Ele Sham
Balance Druid
Havoc DH

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.