[H] 426 Frost Mage LF Guild

Hello, I’ve been looking for a guild on Eonar/Velen (Horde) and it’s been difficult. Nobody uses chats anymore and the guild search feature in-game is pretty terrible. I enjoy running M+ and would like to get into end-game raiding if I can find a guild with similar availability. I’m available for raids on Thursdays and Saturdays with potential for Mondays and Fridays as well.

I typically play after 11pm CST, unless I’m off work in which case I can be on at anytime.

BTag is : DaWarDaddy#1452

EDIT : This should save some time. My work schedule is Sunday 7p-5a, Tuesday 7p-3a, Wednesday 7p-3a CST. Would consider transferring servers for the right guild.

1 Like

Hello Maga,

I think we can be a good fit for you!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 6/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

I sent you bnet request

Hey maga! My pst team could use a mage! I sent you a request, hope to chat!

Bump … ten characters.

Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 3/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

Tanks: Recruitment is closed.

DPS: Taking applications from all DPS specs.

Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included:

Battle for Azeroth

Uldir: 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor: 8/8M

Legion

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Trial of Valor: 3/3M

Nighthold: 10/10M

Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M

Antorus: 11/11M

Warlords of Draenor

Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M

Highmaul: 7/7M

Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Sarrett (Discord: Hannah#4634, Bnet: HannahBee#11766)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Buts lets be honest, if you read this far, you should just put an App in at www proper-villains.enjin “dot” com

<Fireside> of Proudmoore (US Alliance West Coast) is recruiting Heroic raiders to join our team!

Open Spots:

• Tank - Any Except Paladin
  • R DPS - High need for ranged and warlock

See team roster on our website: http://firesideguild.com/#!/raid-section

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

About Fireside:
Fireside of the Alliance on US Proudmoore. Founded in October 2012, we are a small, casual, PVE guild with a Heroic Raiding Team. Our guild is the perfect place for someone who wants to balance WoW content with their personal lives. Our atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, and respectful. Our members are here to conquer current content and to create meaningful long term friendships.

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up their weapons and gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

• We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

• Join our Discord: discord.gg/UDxzwvH
  • Alex - Alex#117188
    *(GM) Nimi - btag: Nim#11149 // discord: Nim#9474