[H] 420ilvl 5/10M Disc LFG

Hello all,

Long time mythic raider who was unfortunately part of a guild that decided to stop raiding mid-tier.

I am looking for a Horde CE East coast guild that raids 2 days per week that also has optional alt raid nights. I am open to transferring if needed.

Please leave your contact and guild info if interested, I will supply logs and anything else that will be required.

Appreciate you time!

Hello!! We are interested in talking more!

All spots are competitive and we are constantly looking for exceptional players. Do not hesitate to apply if you believe you would be a solid addition to our roster.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
◦ Tuesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ (OPTIONAL) Sunday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)

Requirements and Expectations:
• Previous Cutting Edge experience (preferred)
• Competitive logs (current expansion/tier)
• Highly motivated & always seeking to improve
• Mechanical ability is important, especially early on
• Understanding of your class and how to research it
• Ability to read and understand logs
• Ambitions of Fame Slayer (HOF) or previous Famed Slayer (HOF) experience

BFA Accomplishments:

• 12/12M CE

We are interested in players who enjoy playing the game at a high level while also pushing rank. This means you’re expected to fully understand your class while also learning new encounters quickly. We run a competitive roster, so feel free to apply even if we’re not looking for your class at this time. Constructive criticism is a part of raiding, so if you cannot handle it, do not apply. Our current roster is comprised mainly from players who have high end experience, some as high as top 10.

Contact Information
Guild Master: Dath (Btag Dath#1483)
Officers: Datboimage (Btag Randyftw12#1195) and ZepherWW (Btag Zephyr#11394)
Sales: Intlord#1290 (GOLD ONLY)
Recruitment: Randyftw12#1195

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for an exceptional raiders who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our second Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:00PM PST (10:00 PM -1:00 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact Sara on Discord: Sara#4646
www.friskybusinessguild.com

Hey there! Mango Bay on Illidan may be a good fit for you. We raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 9-12 EST. We are currently 6/10M with council pulls at 10% on Nik. A little more about us below. We look forward to talking with you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Resto shaman
Disc Priest

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

6/10M Wed/Sun 8:30-11:30p CST
optional alt heroic same times Friday night and RBG on Tuesday night

Stormreaver - Horde - Icelandic Gustavo Force

Contact me on discord, otbdave#1437 if interested

420 ilvl? i know just the guild.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-610m-recruiting-for-ce/801308