[H] 417 7/9M Disc/Shadow LF New home

Is a mythic raiding guild with 13 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. We thrive on being Cutting Edge oriented but having a great time doing it as a team.

Our group is looking to round out our roster with some additional exceptional dps who are looking to be included in long term Play in a progression and community oriented guild.

Current Progression: CE Uldir, CE BoD, 2/2H CoS

Our Server cluster: Eredar/Gorefiend/Wildhammer/Spinebreaker

3 nights a week: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST, Weekend heroic raid (optional)

Contact me (Flips#1689) or in game (Flippersxd-Gorefiend) with any questions! [Can also be reached on Discord @ Flippers#8204],

Hello Illuminatis! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

I’d rather not spam you, but I’m the recruitment officer for Digital Gangsters here on Area 52. We’re 8/9m (will kill Jaina next week after our tank gets back from vacation, 11% wipes hurt). We’re a dedicated bunch who go out of our way to power through each tier as quickly as possible. BFA has been rough attendance wise but we’re still going strong, and would be made stronger with someone like you. My btag is skarebear#1584 if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you and checking out your logs. :slight_smile:

Our raid times:
Tues/Weds 8:00-11:30 EST
Sundays 9:00-12pm EST

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
0/2M 2/2H CoS (STARTING PROGRESSION FOR CE)

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a disc priest please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Looking for strong players for 8.2 with CE in mind.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Not sure if you can do late night but my guild is recruiting. Lead by top 30 us leader times are 9:30 pst to 12:30 pst were currently looking for a shadow priest to fill out our roster and push through Azsahara! Huncrow#1313 if interested

Damn, that sucks. :frowning: It’s never fun when you have to leave a guild if you liked the people in it, but such is life.

I’ll leave the guild spam below.

<Disturbed> on Zul’jin (9/9M, US-Horde) is currently looking for additional skilled players for farm and into Rise of Azshara, with a special focus on the following:

• Any exceptional players, regardless of class.
  • A DK, a rogue, and a mage
  • Warlocks, shadow priests, and ele shamans
  • Healers, so we can stop making strong DPS players play alts on progress.
  • Tanks. Double bonus points for competent DPS offspec.

Raid times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:00 to 11:00 PM EST. We do not add mandatory raid days.

Website: disturbedguild[dot]com <-- Feel free to put in an application here

Applicants are expected to be competent both at their class and at performing raid mechanics.

If you have any questions, you can add me:

baissy#1558 (btag)
Juniper#4875 (Discord)

Or add a guild officer to speak about recruitment:

Madness (Madness#12309)
Applejuice (Apple#11916)

I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We’re 9/9M and we raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We’re active outside of raids, both in game, and discord. Stable and organized leadership. We’re looking for heals for 8.2.
If you’re interested, you can add my btag at: Sheridan#11238
Good luck!

INDESTRUCTIBLE- KEL’THUZAD (Top 100 World Alliance Jaina 79 Hall fo Fame and currently 1/2M CoS)

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00PM - 11:00PM MST (6PM-10PM PST) (9PM-1AM EST)

My contact info Illuminatis is:
Dragon: Dragonsaber#1205(bnet)/Dragon#6631(discord)

hey!

Sorry to hear the attendance boss is hitting your team. That’s hard, and all too common these days – the expansion has killed off a lot of guilds.

Sellswords is a 9/9M team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific time and have been around for about 4.5 years. BrF was our first tier - we went 7/10M - and hit CE every tier since.

We pride ourselves on minimal drama, having fun, and maintaining a calm but focused and raid environment. Keeping your emotions under control is a requirement on the team – rageholics aren’t welcome. We think elitism is boring.

You sound like our kind of raider. We should talk.

Add me to btag - hantevirus#1921 or discord Hantevirus#8346

Hope to hear from you.

8/9M here horde side on Stormreaver here. Have had our own challenges but managed to work through it. We just hit the wall last week and are looking to wrap up CE this coming reset. Hit me up on Disc and let’s see if it might be a good mutual fit.

About us: we’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9-hour a week schedule. At Three Hops This Time, you’ll be welcomed into a thriving community that spends its down time busy banging out M+, pretending to be North Korean’s in alt raids or just hanging out in Discord on the commute home. Raid logging is fine as your time is your own but we encourage our new members to be social and build camaraderie with their new team.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

We expect ~80% raid attendance per month to stay on our progression team and utilize RCLootCouncil, as we expect players to come with the mindset of killing bosses, not just parsing and personal gain.

We are always on the hunt for exceptional people and players as FOTM comes and goes. That said our current primary class needs are as follows:

DPS:

• Boomkin [High]
  • Feral [Medium]
  • Mage [Medium]
  • Warlock [Med]
  • Windwalker [Medium]

Healers:

• Mistweaver [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hello Illuminatis if that is your real name :stuck_out_tongue:

Guild & Server: Area 52 :Horde
Raid Times / Days: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-1230am EST
Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, US 180 (WP)
Recruitment Contacts: BNet: Chewtoy1982#1602 Discord: Chewtoy#8114
Application: --http://legacyreborn.guildlaunch.com–
Requirements: Previous mythic experience and desire to push your character and performance as part of a mature long standing guild.
Needs: Looking for strong healers that understand role assignments, dispels, and can provide feedback on healing CDs/Strats. Considering all DPS that apply as we try to improve our roster/rank.

Hi! If you can make late night times then Imagine on Tichondrius could be the right move. We are 9/9M with multiple reclears. We raid T/W/Th 10pm PST - 1am PST. If this sounds like something you want to know more about hit me up at Captain#12193 or put in an app at imagine-guild DOT enjin DOT com/
Thanks!

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 9/9M BoD Splitting to make new raid team
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Monk / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Open

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549 - Guild Leader
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 - Recruiting Officer

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good flex priest with your kind of experience. We got 7/8 Mythic in Uldir and 6/9 in BOD. We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Illuminatis,

We’re very interested in a skilled swing healer at the spriest/disc position for our 9/9M raid team. I’ll leave our info below:

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild on Proudmoore. Currently 9/9M BoD.

We are looking for strong individuals with a for the team mentality to become a part of our Mythic raid. All classes are welcome to apply for review!

Current Recruitment Needs:
DPS:
Mage
Shadow Priest w/ OS Disc
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
BM/MM Hunter
Warrior
Demon Hunter

Raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thur 8PM PST - 11PM PST

Previous Raid Progression:
11/11M ABT CE
8/8M Uldir CE
9/9M BoD CE

We utilize a bench and rotate our lower performers frequently, so everyone that is performing enough to be in mythic is getting a chance to shine. We are always taking our very best for progression and accommodating our bench for farm. Everyone who is performing well and is giving their all will get Cutting Edge!

Attendance is a must, parses must be higher than average. We want players that are competitive and always seeking to get better and do better.

We pride ourselves on our collaborative raiding and leadership style. We are transparent to everyone in our decisions and respect each other, because we are a team. Very laid back socially, but serious in our progression.

If you are interested in joining and trying out for our raid team, feel free to send a message to the raid leader or guild leader or if possible go to this discord link here and apply for a spot on our team.

Application Discord:

discord.gg/TrHWUNU

leetnoob#1156
Derek636#1608

Illidan[H] REWIND 8/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

<Almost Sane> is interested in having you join our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Skywall, Alliance side

Progression: 7/9 M BoD,7/8 M Uldir, 11/11 M Antorus

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (7:30pm-10:30pm CST, 5:30pm-8:30pm PST)

Gear: Loot is distributed via Loot Council (RCLootCouncil is required)

Voice chat: Discord

Battletag: Kattii#1786

Discord: Kattii#2133, Duflax#8229

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you!

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 9/9M, 9/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We were able to obtain 6/8M in Uldir in our first tier of raiding together and are looking to push world top 500 next tier

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

We are in need of some more dps that can flex heal. You’d be the perfect fit. Please let me know if you’re interested. I’d love to chat.