[H] 415 Unholy DK and 418 Havoc DH/409 Resto Shaman LF raiding guild for 8.2

Hey guys, My friend and I are seeking a guild that pushes content but also likes to have fun. I am a veteran player who has played the game on and off for years and my DH friend I got got start playing at the end of legion. We both know what is expected of us when it comes to attendance, taking criticism, taking it upon ourselves to learn about fights outside of raids, and looking to improve. We were 4/9 in BoD but our guild fell apart due to people quitting and overall attendance issues.

I also have Blood offspec gear.

We are looking to once again find a guild to call home and hopefully make some friends. Once mythic progression is reached, we are open to server transfer. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ideal raid times: 7-10 CST / 8-11 EST Both of our schedules are fairly open when it comes to weekdays but weekends are good too.
My Bnet: Blkbeard#11923
My DH/resto shaman friend: Skywalker#12228
My friend will comment below and you can check his armory profile from there.

We also love to PVP!

We have logs available upon request. Thanks!

Hey guys look forward to hearing from you. We really want to progress further in mythic raiding and higher M+'s. Here is the link to my logs, parses are low for grong because I was the 2nd orb carrier. We almost got conclave down but key dps and some healers stopped playing.

warcraftlogs. com/character/us/stormreaver/ogluke

Hey guys! I added your BNETs Rawra#1290

We are 6/9M horde guild that is looking for more! We raid TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. It seems a lil later than you want but you seem to say you have some flexibility. If interested we are very active in all aspects of the game. THUR we do alt/heroic runs, FRI/SUN RBGs (pretty active PvP community) MON M+, we run contests, MDIs, sponsor streamers, etc!!! Lets chat more if interested :smiley:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Harstyle,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Lots of m+ memes and pushing CE in 8.2 hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord if you want more info or to chat. Also have a spicy discord.

8/9 Mythic Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey Hardstyle, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you guys. We are looking for 1 Healer, DK, Rogue, and RDPS to help round out our team. We are currently 5/9m, should kill Rasta tomorrow. We plan to hit 8.2 as hard as we can. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30CST. Add my Discord @ aspen#4800 or my Bnet @ leighh#1473 if this interests you or if you have any questions! Thanks!

hi there saw your post my guild is currently seeking DPS and heals for the new raid tier. We always achieve AOTC and wish to push more mythic content. we raid tues/thurs 7-10 pst 10 - 1 est Bnet is cutelilsprit#1218

Hello Hardstyle!
< Sauce > is currently recruiting all of the classes you listed! We are 7/9M with Blockade dying next week. I’d really like to talk to you and your friend more about joining us! I have posted our raid times and my btag below.

Raid times:
Tue/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00 CST

I will be adding both if you when I get home from work. Feel free to add me at the tag listed below!

Murph#12632

Thank you!
Murph

Hey guys,

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 7 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• 1 Tank (Any Class)
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Rogue, Warrior, Havoc DH, DK)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot! We will reimburse your transfer with gold if you perform well.

Requirements:
395+ Item Level
90% Raid Attendance
Positive Attitude

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Cutiecupcake, Healing, Kilig

Hey Guys…
I’ll keep the spam simple.

New guild 9/9Mythic core, Top 25 US raiding leadership. LF last few players for 8.2 Illidan Hord 2day raid schedule. Our goal is CE each tier, mythic+, fun times!

Hit me up
(Discord) Boo#3672
(In-Game) Boo#11847