Delete - N/A

Hello voltage is a 2 day raiding guild that only raids 5 and
half hours a week mon/wed 8:10-11 est and currently 7/9M and
working on last 2 bosses if your interested add Hellrider#11850

Hi, 6/9m guild here that was 8/8m last tier. Would love to chat

My Discord: Mainge#7900
My Bnet: Mainge#1987

Tried adding your discord but it didn’t seem to work

Hello Vixsin, I’m looking for a Resto Shaman for our roster, 6/9M Mekka @ 21% first night, we raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est, hit me up if this interests you and we can chat, Dcoy#1399

1 Like

Hey Vixsin! We are currently VERY MUCH in need of a Resto Shaman and it seems like you might be a good fit! <3

We are on Illidan and we are 5/9M and will have Rasta and Mekka down soon! We raid Tues/Wed 730pm - 1130pm and we have people doing keys all week!

Go ahead and add me on discord at Dosanii#0232 or on BNet Dosanii#1396. I look forward to hearing from you!!

1 Like

Oops might be because of fancy paws in front :laughing:
My btag: Vixsin#11256

<Yikes> on Thrall may be a good fit for you. We raid T/W/Th 8-11pm EST, with off-nights on Sundays (occasionally mandatory, but no more than 2x a month, and only at the start of a tier). Currently 6/9M, and needing a healer. We are a newer guild, but are built on long-time CE focused raiders. We’re full of friendly bullies that love the banter, and run/sell a lot of 10-13’s, but we don’t really push. If you’re interested, look for an add from Caity#1510

Thanks Eady, added you, but it’s probably sparrow fart for you right now, will look for you, your tomorrow evening :grinning:

Vixsin! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 7/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

1 Like

howdy, we are currently looking for healers for core raid positions, 6/9M tues-weds-thurs 9-12 est - (AMaelstrom - Kul’tiras) Any questions please hit me up on btag- jodrey#1885, or discord (discord.gg/CPHHUgH) ask for Heavy

Vixsin!
Very interested in having a conversation with yoU! I’ve added you to bnet; but, I’m more readily available on Disc, please reach out !

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hello voltage is a 2 day raiding guild that only raids 5 and
half hours a week mon/wed 8:10-11 est and currently 7/9M and
working on last 2 bosses if your interested add Hellrider#11850

B[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/9M (CE Uldir) LFM!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

Current:

**8/9M BoD

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Any exceptional app will be considered. Current emphasis on: healer (resto shaman, holy paladin, disc priest), ele shaman, shadow priest, boomkin, warlock…

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer