[H] 415 Mage ISO *Active* Guild

What I’m looking for:

• Mythic keys or light raiding (not necessarily record setting, just respectable)

• Casual PVP

• Constructive criticism & a group focus on improvement

• Discord trashposting and memery

What I bring to the table:

• A 415 frost mage, gemmed & enchanted, with a solid understanding of class mechanics

• Max level character of every class, and willing to play any one of them, provided I don’t have to heal

• Open schedule

• Coachable, with desire to continuously improve

Things of note:

• I’m still learning dungeons from a mythic standpoint, definitely not ready for a +15 push, but shouldn’t take me long to get there

• If you tell me what your focus is, I’m happy to do the legwork and read strats/watch videos, research class/spec builds, etc… all you have to do is ask.

Account has been active since vanilla, have raided fairly consistently for most expansions. Coming off of a break, I just want to ease into things and get geared up again, then continue on by contributing to the group/guild I wind up with. Very much looking forward to 8.3 & SL.

Add Deftronic#1507 or respond here if you think we might be a good fit, or have any questions. Thanks in advance :grin:

Lok’tar, friend!

Cinder and Ash is recruiting for 8.3 and you sound like you’d be a good fit. I added you on Bnet already. :slight_smile:

Paeoni, Ember#1670