(H) 414 Rogue and 418 Prot Warr LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Afternoon all,

Due to the destruction of our core raiding group the main tank of our raids and I decided to reach out in search of a new home. We both started the tier late due to real life so we have only cleared 3/9M, however we are both experienced in our classes with a combined experience of over 15 years of raiding.

What you will be recruiting: Literally the perfect raiders. We are both always on time and never miss a raid day. We are also HIGHLY dedicated to Raiding and both take it very seriously. We are the type of players who go over strats prior to pull to ensure we can prep not only ourselves but the raid with the mechanics of the fights.

Raid Days and Times:
M-F: 9PM EST-12AM EST

FYI: We are a PAIR and we BOTH are looking for IMMEDIATE core slots.

If you believe we are a good fit please leave your guild info/progress and btags and we will be in contact. Thank you.

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM

bump bump bumpitity