[H] 425 Holy priest LF raiding team! AOTC

MONDAY - THURSDAY 7PM-11PM EST ONLY PLEASE!!! will not raid weekends

Hello everyone. I started playing BFA when it launched, a guild I was in broke up shortly after mythic ULDIR came out and i took a break myself. I know 8.2 is here and I am looking to join a guild who at least ventures into mythic(never been a CE raider).

I have 7/9H and 2/9M experience in BoD. I am 8/8H in EP, I have been playing this game and raiding since the Vanilla days. I have raided almost every raid at least since Vanilla besides Cata, i did not play that expansion.

I also have a shadow spec, its not great but I can play it. Shadow spec ilvl is 422.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey bud we’re Til Valhalla on Area 52 5/8 H 7/8N. We’ve got an active mythic+ guild and pvp a little. Contact me at TheBat#1187. Thank You!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/8H (with Za’qul to 16%) and 8/8N in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Ginnzo!

I’m the GM for Safe Word and I’m looking to get a full time healer in on our 2nd raid team! If we can help bump your ilvl up, I think you’d be a great fit!

Some information about this raid group:
1 of 2 raid groups in the guild
8/8N, 5/8H (week 3)
7pm-10pm PST raid times
18 people so far!

Here’s my long post for more information on the guild and what you can expect from us: Delete please

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly via Bnet or Discord!
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Good luck on finding a guild!

• Fried

Hi there not sure how you feel about going Alliance but here at Transcend we are openly recruiting to add a few new lovely faces to our community. We are a mythic progression guild however we like to offer all levels to the guild to include all in events that have the desire to raid and or get end game content. Feel free to Pm me in discord to chat more in detail. Thanks for your time.
Discord : Jaharra#9913
BT: Brittster#1804

Hi Ginnzo

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

bump for a beautiful incoming sunny weekend!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

bump. please read times and days

bump. sweet heals

Hey there Ginnzo! We are 8/8N and 3/8H looking for another healer! We plan on AoTC and mythic afterwards. If you are interested you can check out the guild recruitment post below! Hope to hear from you soon!

bump. for upcoming reset week

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 6/8H 7/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS and a Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get as close to Cutting Edge in the process!

bump. its tuesday!!

bump for Thirsty Thursday!

bump. sunday funday!

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 3/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Hey there, We need a Holy Priest for our Tues/Wed 7:30-10 CST raid team. We are currently 6/8H. Area-52. Add me on Discord if interested. Aearo#9581

Hey Ginnzo, how you doing?

We’d love to trial ya as a healy priest. We’re a small group of excellent raiders that don’t quite have enough for a consistent team.

If I haven’t scared you off yet, then our raid times are 7:30-10:30 EST.

Battletag’s: DaltinBydeed1859 Would love to hear from ya!

Hello Ginnzo, I represent The Elect on Area 52. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our mythic raid team. From what you have said in your post you seem like the type of player we are looking for in this process. The core of the team is built up of competitive players who have extensive mythic raiding experience. If you are interested, I would like to talk more with you about our guild and see if we may be a good fit for you. Our raid times fit perfectly, and it could be a great fit. I’ll leave some spam below to give you more of an idea of the guild.

< The Elect > - Mythic Focused Raiding Guild. Currently seeking everything to build our Mythic roster. Entertaining all interests in a raid spot despite role.

RAID TIMES :
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 Server (EST) Progression
Thursday: 7:30-10:30 Server (EST) Progression
Monday: 7:30-10:30 Server (EST) Progression

• Monday raid will end at 9:30 EST at which point everyone will split into Mythic+ teams to run a max level key before the night concludes.

We do have plans to add a secondary raid team/alt run in the near future.

RECRUITMENT MISSION STATEMENT :
We are currently looking for people that can commit to all raid days. We are interested in players that will show up prepared, focused, and ready to kill bosses.
We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raiders maintain at least 90% attendance and be able to raid without frequent interuption.
We don’t have a strict attendance policy, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. We will not be able to offer full time raid spots to those that can not commmit to raid days reliably.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS :
We are currently building a raid team on Area52 (H) in preparations for Mythic Eternal Palace. At the moment we are seeking competent raiders of any role/class.

Prefer: Everything :smiley:

OFFICER ROLES :
At this moment we are looking for a dedicated Recruitment Officer. We are looking for a player that has a strong understanding of World of Warcraft and what it takes to progress in Mythic content. As a guild, we are prepared to offer in-game compensation to someone that can responsibly manage the needs of our Recruitment Officer. The compensation will be discussed during an interveiw prior to assuming the duties/promotion. Recruitment Officer will play a very big role in the development of our guild, and we take this role VERY seriously.

We are looking for a player that:

• Can commit substantial time to browsing forums for potential raiders
  • Bump and update forum posts as the guilds needs and progression changes
  • Utilize Trade/General Chat for potential raiders
  • Collaborate with the other Officers in setting up Discord interviews/talks prior to members joining the guild.
  • Can easily and effectively communicate with players in a respectful manner.

MYTHIC+ :

For our 20m roster we will have four 5m mythic+ teams that do one max level key a week. These teams are made up randomly and will be mixed up every two weeks. This system allows for us to make sure that our raiders are staying up to date with gear/Azerite, and it also helps build chemistry within the core. These are 100% MANDATORY and will be conducted after raid on Mondays. Same attendance requirements as raid days.

EXPECTATIONS :

We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:

• Having the correct gems and enchants.
  • Class knowledge.
  • Raid preparation.

We only raid 8 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don’t waste time. Performance is very important to us, and as such, we hold our raiders to high standards. We log every fight and pay close attention to everything involved. We have many high end multi-class raiders that are more than willing to help with struggling raiders, however we do expect you to have a strong grasp of the class and role you intend to play.

LOOT SYSTEM :
Not a lot to this really. BFA loot is personal. At this current time we have no structured system for non-upgrades. You’re welcome to pass loot, but we will not concern ourselves with it. Our focus is killing bosses… everyone will end up getting everything
they want… eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

PRIMARY CONTACT :
Guild Master - Talyian (Daltinbydeed#1859)
Raid Leader - Fwankky (Dev#11926)
Mythic+ Officer - Pokesham (Poke#12709)
HR Officer - Beanboss (Beanbizzle#1725)
Recruitment monty (Moooooonty#1899)

Anyone listed can answer any further questions you may have pertaining to the guild as well as conduct your interview in our guild discord.