< H >414 dh barth LF Mythic guild

Kia ora, the names Deezy, Currently looking for a guild that are pushing mythic BOD i currently am 414/412 equipped for raids, and also 1335io m+ score, 9/9H 1/9M the guild i am currently in has decided we will not prog mythic, im looking to push to my highest potential in both raids and m+, Due to our guild not progging mythic this has put me on halt for over 3 weeks in terms of being able to prog further as a player.

I am very confident in my spec as I have been playing DH since pre-release in WOD, I am and ex-legion mythic raider, I learn very fast and would say I am a mechanic’s perfectionist and always looking for ways to better my playstyle/spec

if you are interested you can message me @ Puppydeez#1795 I can send my logs to you.
You can also leave me a way to contact you below and information on guild.

Cheers

I realize you’re on Barth but if you have no luck there and looking for a home, Clinical on Khaz’goroth are looking to increase our roster, particularly in the DPS area!
Our post is here or just btag an officer. GL with finding a new home!

Chants#1814
klaws#1748
KonArt1s#1884

Hey mate- we’re recruiting atm. Check the below and hit us up if you are interested.

<Audacity> BARTHILAS Is led by a number of old-school, hardcore players (numerous top 100 world kills) who’ve been playing together for over 10 years. Our focus now is on balancing hardcore progression with our real life commitments so we raid a very focused 2 nights per week to get the most out of that time. We expect everyone to come prepared for raids with consumables, correct mods and have researched boss fights. We are very focused when it’s time to down bosses, but we maintain a very relaxed vibe otherwise . We strike a good balance between getting things done and having a laugh along the way.

Schedule:
Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00PM ST
Sunday 8:00 - 11:00PM ST

For more info please feel free to contact me Skillup#11380

Hey Yungdeezy,

Frostmourne is 7/9 Mythic BOD and looking for a DPS Demon Hunter for our mythic core.

We raid 11pm-2am server time (9pm GMT+8) Wed/Sun/Mon.

Add us to to Bnet so we can chat; Saeilfa#1679, Xattie#6887.

Still looking prefer NZ friendly raid times.

Hey Mate, [H] Snakes on a Plainstrider on Khaz-goroth - currently looking for exceptional players to join our ranks. We’re currently 6/9 mythic with mekka dying next raid.

We only raid 2 nights a week: 8:30pm - 11 Wed and Mon

If you’re interested hit me up Antagqt#1628

We aren’t a NZ guild and from past members know how tricky it is playing at Aus times but if you don’t find anything more suitable were on the lookout for dps ATM

Hey mate!
Marauders is a barthilas casual raiding guild. we raid from 7pm server time until 10.30pm on Thursday and Sundays.
We have an easy going environment, chill members who raid seriously but for the purpose of having fun not to stress each other out.
We also have a large pool of regular pugs who join us on our weekly raids to fill out numbers! (we are that interesting they like to come back!)
if the times suit and you would be interested in joining us or asking a few question hit up my btag
Pallydrome#11396