[H] 413 Holy/Ret Paladin 401 Ele/Resto Shaman LF raiding guild for 8.2

I am currently seeking a semihardcore or hardcore raiding guild for the upcoming tier. My previous experience was only 4/9M BoD due to being in a casual spot but I want to do more and I just havent found that right fit yet. I am also interested in doing more and higher Mythic+ plus keys on the side.

If you have any more in-depth questions feel free to add Onedvsbstd#11794. Thanks.

Hello Xillia! I am the GM of a new guild on Area52. I’d like to chat and see if my guild would be a good fit for you. I’ll send you a friend request and leave my recruitment info for you to browse. if you’re interested please let me know.

added you in bnet :slight_smile:

Hey Xillia, in case you are still looking, we have a great bunch of folks, and are looking to add more. Check us out and let me know if you would like to chat more.

Guild Name: Carpe Noctem
Faction: Horde
Days: Tues/Wed
Times: 8:30pm-11:30pm (EST/Server time)

Raid Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor 9/9 H, 2/9 M
Crucible of Storms 2/2N & 2/2H

Current Need: DPS: Warrior, DH, WW Monk, Ret Pally, Mage, Warlock, Ele Shaman, SPriest, Bal Druid, (All other inquiries will be considered).
Full on Healers & Tanks.

About Us: We are a semi-hardcore AOTC guild. Another goal we have is to push into mythic progression, as far as we can get. We are looking for more raiders for key dps spots, in preparation for the new raid thats starts on July 9th called Azshara’s Eternal Palace . We also run mythic keys weekly.

Raid Expectations: Be on time. Have a good team-player attitude. Willing to learn, and improve. Food & flasks are provided.

Contact: Nos#11868(btag) Nos#6263(discord) or Corbelli#11858(btag) Blackheärt #9075(discord)

Still looking for a guild. Thanks. :slight_smile: